2945 East Bay Drive Suite A, Largo, FL 33771 Map · Phone number

About Honey Pot Bridal & Tux

The Honey Pot Bridal and Tux Boutique offers everything from wedding attire for bridal parties and special occasions, shoes, jewelry to accessories and planning services. We specialize in one-on-one personalized service to help find the perfect attire and services for your special event.

Brides, mothers and brides maids find our staff very helpful in planning your special day! Multiple bridesmaid discount, contact us for details!

2945 East Bay Drive Suite A
Largo, FL 33771
(727) 530-0583

10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
Closed Sunday.

Also, check out our ministry services at http://www.sandministry.com/ !

• DBH Mobile Custom Suiting
  • The Dressing Room
  • Rogers Cleaners
Mrs Sherry
Mrs Sherry

36 Reviews for Honey Pot Bridal & Tux

Candis · Married on 03/22/2013

The Honey Pot will be the only shop I visit from now on. My second daughter recently became engaged and we began our quest for the dress. We visited every salon in the Pinellas/Hillsboro county areas and were so disappointed with not only the snobby attitudes (like our budget of $1200 was impossible), but the lack of customer service. The pressure to purchase "today" was annoying because once you put down 50%, which is required to order, the dress is yours. No returns, refunds, etc. You either lose your deposit or keep the dress. What a breath of fresh air when we entered The Honey Pot! Sherry is so plesant, friendly and helpful. She listened to my daughter and helped her in each and every dress (I had to do that in many of the large salons). She helped pick out what we were looking for but also suggested some things we might not have tried on. We left the shop with a dress(well below our budge price) and couldn't be happier with the whole process. Thank you Sherry, for turning the dress shopping experience from being tortureous and demeaning to the joy and excitement that it should be!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Cynthia · Married on 05/04/2012

The girls in the shop were very helpful and kind. While the shop could easily be overlooked, it has character and is filled with fun, the perfect combination for a bride to be. I loved the dressmaker, Tina. She made sure my dress fit like a glove.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Libby · Married on 11/26/2011

Sherri at Honey Pot Bridal is great! She is so sweet and always willing to work with you. I also got my dress altered at Honey Pot and that was so easy and super affordable. They were great to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2011

• Camposecco Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the wonderful pleasure of knowing Sherri Noon, owner of the Honey Pot Bridal store for several years. I was a mother of the bride a couple years ago. I was franticly trying to find a gown that was just right. Sherri really has a talent for honing in on just what you are looking for. I have a business that allows me to recommend brides & their families to her. I can do so with such confidence, knowing they will come away pleased with their service. Donna Camposecco of Camposecco Artistry

• 2945 East Bay Drive, Suite A Largo, 33771 See on map
    Location of (Honey Pot Bridal & Tux)