Honey & Fringe Designs

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

First of all, congratulations!!!

Honey&Fringe wants all wedding days to feel joyful, genuine, and like a special gift you get to share with your favorite people. More importantly, we want to help you remember that your marriage+relationship is the ultimate gift; and we should showcase that!

We love to make a wedding day full of fun and meaningful details shared with your family & friends. With us as coordinators, we will make the day flow in a timely manner, with your wishes and desires at the top of our priorities. Our owner, Allison, got married 5 years ago and ever since that day she has wanted to help other couples experience a stress-free, beautiful wedding day! We are able to be flexible with meeting times+phone calls and Allison will be your go-to girl if any problems or stressors arrive before or during the wedding day. We are here to help with designs and any detail of your wedding as you wish. Also, our assistants are the sweetest, most caring helpers with a passion for love and friendship. Please reach out so we can discuss your needs and come up with pricing that is affordable for your specific event.

ABOUT THE OWNER: My name is Allison; I am a mother, wife, follower of Christ, registered nurse, and lover of anything that allows me to be creative and bring others joy. During my ten years of my nursing career, I learned to value life even more than I did before my job required me to care for others' emotional, mental, and physical burdens. And after I had a wedding of my own, I decided with my background in hospital bedside nursing, I could be an ideal person to critically think in stressful moments, cultivate feelings of peace while in the midst of complicated projects, and successfully manage and delegate in a gentle and timely manner. I have been so grateful with the support and trust from my family, friends, and clients who have allowed me to combine my nursing management and emotional skills with my passion for art and creativity.

Honey and Fringe also wants to use our work for His kingdom. We support a wonderful local organization that helps fight and prevent evil in our city. By hiring us, you will be a part of aiding the vulnerable and oppressed in Nashville. Thank you for being a part of the fight for good. Mark 12:31

Let's plan your dreamy day!

Thank you!

Love,

Your new wedding team-

HoneyandFringeDesigns

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alex
    Alex G. Married on 05/29/2021

Hannah Was The Best

Hannah was so great and easy to work with. We used her for our proposal pictures, and entire wedding weekend.

The pictures turned out beautifully. Definitely would recommend her to anyone, and would use her again for pictures of other events.
    Nisla Married on 01/11/2020

Beyond Wonderful !!

Allison, Our family cannot say enough how grateful we are that you served as the planning Coordinator for Dr.Angel Pierson s Wedding . Your calm demeanor, classy style, infectious smile and soft spoken personality made Angel's day the most beautiful stress-free wedding ever! We never witnessed you get stressed or frustrated no matter what happened on Angel's special day. You were a gracious host to everyone attending the event but most of all made sure that the wedding party had everything they needed at all times. Your special touch and help arranging decorations, setting up the tables and other elements of the event were beyond comparison.....we never saw you sit down or take a break one time. In fact, we had to beg you to take a break and eat something! Your dedication and commitment was invaluable to us and we can never say THANK YOU enough .❤❤
    #TheCedarsatcarrfarm
    Michelle Married on 05/25/2019

Allison was wonderful!

Allison’s ideas and suggestions were very helpful. She had excellent lists to make sure we thought of everything in a timely manner. She is energetic and thoughtful. She added her flower arrangements to our lovely backyard wedding and they were just right.

Deals

Honey & Fringe Designs 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Nashville, TN, 37220
6019519313
Location of (Honey & Fringe Designs)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding