Honey Bee Cakes

El Paso, TX View map

I am Cake Artist Melissa Jaquez and I am the proud owner and operator of Honey Bee Cakes. I first began my small business in 2012 and since then Honey Bee Cakes has fortunately grown into one of El Paso's most well-known cakeries. Along with El Paso and surrounding areas, my work has been represented as far west as Las Cruces, New Mexico and as far east as Marfa, Texas. With immense gratitude and appreciation, I am proud to say my clients' and fellow colleagues' in the field describe my work as both modern and elegant. As I hope my client support for my work and growth of my business has shown, I am always expanding my horizons and pushing my creative skills to the next level. Moreover and most importantly, as I hope you keep in mind when considering your cake artist for your next event, I can assure my clients that my passion and dedication to providing the best quality cakes is matched only by my commitment to providing world class service to my customers.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Marisela&lucy
    Marisela V. Married on 08/08/2020

Cakes for all occasions

I have been using Honey Bee Cakes for years and they have never failed me. There cakes are delicious and they always look incredible. So we chose to have Honey Bee provide us with our wedding cake. We look forward to working with them and I am positive they will make our cake look beautiful and tasty!
    Cristina V. Married on 02/08/2020

Flawless and perfect!

Melissa was a pleasure to work with! Our wedding cake (zombie-themed) was exactly what we wanted. Melissa was able to accommodate our request of doing each of the three tiers a different flavor. We had been so pleased with the flavors and quality of her cakes that we couldn't pick just one. My husband normally doesn't like cake, but he loved this cake and actually wished we had more the week after the wedding. As a homemaker myself, I have to also say that her buttercream if freaking DELICIOUS! She does such clean work in her designs and all our guests loved the cake. I'd highly recommend her for your event!
    Paige R. Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Cakes

We ordered both our wedding cake and grooms cake from Honeybee Cakes and they not only looked amazing, but tasted even better! Honeybee cakes was such a joy to work with and answered every question we had!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Julia & Raul
    9 photos · 01/26/2019

Taylor'd Photography Taylor'd Photography Wedding Photographers

Honey Bee Cakes makes some of the most gorgeous and creative cakes we have seen! And, taste is not sacrificed for beauty--these cakes taste incredible!

Debbie's Bloomers Debbie's Bloomers Wedding Florists

We know that when our flowers are going on a Honey Bee cake that they are going on an amazingly detailed and well designed cake that is perfect for our clients.

150 Sunset 150 Sunset Banquet Halls

HoneyBee Cakes are wonderful! Such amazing talent, their cakes are one of a kind creations. Also helps that they taste amazing :). Love having HoneyBee at 150 Sunset!

El Paso, 79936
Location of (Honey Bee Cakes)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding