Long Beach, CA 90814 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

13 Reviews for honey and poppies

Bonnie · Married on 07/22/2017

I got married 2 weeks ago and I am SO happy I hired Megan with Honey and Poppies! The floral for my ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Thank you Megan!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Erica · Married on 04/25/2015

Seriously CANNOT say enough amazing things about Megan. Our wedding planner recommended her and when she sent me her first wedding ideas I came back with a strange request. I said, "these flowers are so beautiful and would be any girl's dream flowers, but I really don't want my flowers to be PRETTY. I want them to be weird and creepy and interesting so that even my husband thinks they're cool." and her response? "I love you." I then showed up to my wedding walk through and was BLOWN AWAY by what she had on the table. Beautiful, exotic, strange, creepy florals that were absolutely one of a kind and gorgeous. I honestly think the flowers were my favorite part of the entire wedding and my wedding was amazing. People were fighting to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. Oh, and when I told her I really wanted my wedding to look like a speakeasy in a brick treehouse she suggested we bring in trees and we did that and it was amazing!! Not enough room or time to gush, but just book her, you won't regret it!! :)

Sent on 05/29/2015

SPECTACULAR! Megan listened to my thoughts and ideas and captured exactly what I could only imagine in my wildest dreams. The flowers were unlike anything my guests had seen before in a wedding in that they captured our style and personalities. She is such an artist and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2013