About Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini

Dream & Do — Your Wedding, Your Way!

The idea behind my very personalized marriage ceremonies is amazingly simple:

Capture everyone’s attention with warm, loving, insightful, even humorous vows that express your deepest sentiments... highlight your unique personalities... truly reflect your feelings and beliefs so that  your vows become a most joyful and memorable part of your wedding day.

The plain truth is, I love to marry people. And I’m told over and over that it shows!
     And the plain truth is, I’d love to marry you.

As a published author, I bring years of experience to the role of Marriage Officiant. I have married scores of couples in all kinds of weddings — from big to small, simple to elaborate, civil to religious, spiritual to heartfelt, gay to straight.

As the former Mayor of Brookville, part of my job was to know how to inspire people with honesty and integrity. I bring that gift to my wedding ceremonies.

As an Interfaith Minister, I do not subscribe to any particular organized religion. Instead I draw upon my knowledge of many faiths and beliefs to assist you in creating a meaningful ceremony that best fits who you are.

I think you will find that I am organized, detail oriented, diplomatic, fun to work with and reasonably priced. But if you’d like to see for yourself, let's chat. No obligation, of course. 516-380-3838 or Email: MarryUsCaroline@aol.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Catholic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)

Caroline was awesome amazing! She officiated our wedding yesterday and we couldn't be more satisfied with the service she provided! She reached out well ahead of our wedding date and got started with the process early. She was very organized and paid every attention to details. She always answered my questions promptly and walked me through all the confusions I had of the western style of ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she arrived earlier enough to walk us through the process, explained to us every step and reminded us all the small details that we should pay attention. Both Tommy and I were extremely touched by the warm words she said on our ceremony, so did our friends and families. Caroline is the best! I highly recommend to have Caroline is your officiant!

Profile Picture Joyce, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was absolutely amazing. She custom tailored our ceremony to suit us 2 non-traditional'ists perfectly. She took the time to really understand what was important to us and made great suggestions for little extra's that made our day even more special. She displayed excellent professionalism and communication throughout the whole process. It was such a beautiful day surrounded by love and Caroline was the perfect fit for us. This professional comes highly recommended. Thank you so much Caroline!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/13/17, 1 Review