Lafitte ct, union, KY, Florence, KY 41091 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Homegrown Honey Photography

WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS!

The man of your dreams has just made you the happiest girl in the world and you’re rockin’ that gorgeous gem. I’m sure you are still pinching yourself that this isn’t a dream!

You’re engaged, yay! We could not be more excited for y’all on this new adventure! We know it’s hard to think of anything else than your wedding these days. So, grab a glass of Roosevelt and stay awhile.

The Heart Of Homegrown Honey

We absolutely ADORE our Homegrown Honey Couples! We believe with all of our hearts that love is a real life touch of magic.

Our team of photographers are set on showing each and every client love, kindness and one on one attention.

In our hearts, we love because He loved us first. From our first meeting to your kiss on the big day, we are here to serve you, love you and guide you every step of the way!

• Woman-owned

Real Weddings 12 Photos

3 Reviews for Homegrown Honey Photography

Taylor W. · Married on 10/02/2020

Just amazing!

Where do I even begin?? I had an AMAZING experience working with Hollyn and Graham. From the beginning, they were so helpful with timelines and communication prepping for the day. Day of, they were so efficient! I’ve been in several weddings and taking pictures after the fact was always the worst part and took forever. That was not the case here. We got all the pictures we wanted (and more) and stayed on time the whole evening. They did such a wonderful job capturing beautiful photos without keeping us away from our friends and family. We just received our photos and we could not be happier with the way they turned out! We have so many high-quality pictures, I have no idea how we are going to pick which ones to get printed. Long story short, if you’re considering booking Homegrown Honey DO IT!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Laurie S. · Married on 08/17/2019

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Would not recommend

My Family and I have done 3 sessions with Hollyn. The first was a “mini session” in the Fall of 2018, then engagement photos Summer of 2019 then our wedding in August 2019. The mini session and engagement session were good.. to the point we ask Hollyn to photograph our wedding. She was super responsive thru email and answered any question we had. I signed the contract without really thinking twice. But I’ve never had a wedding before so I definitely should have asked more questions.. like are we going to receive EVERY photo not just the ones that turn out or you edit. The day after the wedding I left Hollyn and her husband a great review on Facebook. At that time, I truly thought everything went perfect. Now receiving our final photos, I see that it did not go as well after speaking to our family and seeing the bigger picture. Our cake cutting was so rushed per Hollyn’s schedule that neither of our families witnessed it happening. The photos of it are out of focus and honestly not great. Individual photos with myself and bridesmaids- I only received one photo that was straight on, the rest were a profile photo. The majority of the wedding party photos are ill positioned, people not paying attention or little details are missed. Two major photos that we really wanted were our extended family photo and a group shot of everyone on the dance floor. Three different people specifically requested the family photo from Hollyn after the wedding and she said it wasn’t up to her standards and/or she had the incorrect lense so she wouldn’t release it. I would like the photos to be great but I’m realistic so I understand certain conditions can impact a photo. With that said, we just want the photos, understanding they may not be “perfect.” The final moment was when a family member emailed Hollyn about the photos and Hollyn screenshot the email and published it on her instagram story with a voting button. Granted she did blackout names, but let’s be real, that’s completely unprofessional. That was the final straw, we will not be using Hollyn again or recommend her services. All in all, I signed a contract and will only receive what Hollyn wants to send.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Homegrown Honey Photography's reply:

Laurie, I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, quality and kindness. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at homegrownhoneyphotography@gmail.com.

Homegrown Honey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3095
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

• Homegrown Honey Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Lafitte ct, union, KY Florence, KY, 41091 See on map
    859-600-0630 (Phone number)
    Location of (Homegrown Honey Photography)