Home Bakery

300 S Main St, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

• Le Macaron French Pastries - Novi
  • Fairy Tale Confections
  • Gwen's Cake Decorating & Etc.

60 Reviews for Home Bakery

• Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/19/2019

I cannot wait to see what our wedding cake will look like!

My fiancé and I had a very specific cake in mind for our upcoming wedding. We met with Heather and after seeing our photos, she was so excited to begin the process of making our dream wedding cake! She made the process so fun and easy and definitely has a lot of creativity to offer! I will upload pictures when we finally have our cake on our wedding day! I have already bought the accessories for our wedding cake and just need to drop them off a few days before the wedding so that they can make their magic happen! The tasting itself was a fun experience and we ended up selected red velvet which Heather suggested over vanilla to really give our cake the look we want, along with a cannoli filled cream and a vanilla buttercream frosting! Super yummy and also beautiful for our fairy garden/gothic vampire themed cake/wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Carissa

Carissa A Handrinos · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Cakes in Metro Detroit

Honestly, I hate cake, except for when it's from Home Bakery. We did a 3 layer cake with carrot cake on top, lemon cake with strawberry filling in the middle, and white cake with raspberry on the bottom and then a chocolate cake with cassata filling as a serving cake. THE CAKE WAS STILL MOIST OVER A WEEK AFTER THE WEDDING!!! Everyone LOVED our cake! Make your wedding cake awesome! Their cake is moist and their buttercream frosting is amazingly awesome. I could eat it by the spoonful. :-)

Sent on 10/03/2019

Brandi · Married on 12/02/2018

Good design and taste

We ordered cupcakes and a 2 tiered cheesecake for our wedding. Everything came out beautiful. They were very helpful, accommodating and professional.

Sent on 12/05/2018

• 300 S Main St Rochester, 48307 See on map
    Location of (Home Bakery)