PO Box 1597, Price, UT 84501 Map · Phone number

About Holy Notary

Officiating weddings is something I absolutely enjoy, I feel so lucky and honored to be able to be included in one of the most special days a happy couple will enjoy together!!

I am a fully ordained non-denominational minister. I became ordained in 2013 and have performed several weddings since then (more than I could have ever expected!). You will be completely stress free knowing that you will have the ceremony YOU want.

Your ceremony can be as extravagant or as casual as you'd like! I'd love to participate in whatever it is that you have planned. In the state of Utah all that is required is that two witnesses over the age of 18 are present to sign your marriage license. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I'd love to help you along the way!

I want the entire process to be easy and accomodating for you. If there is anything you need, please let me know! As your wedding officiant I become emotionally invested in your love and your marriage, I want your special day to be something you'll remember with the greatest memories!

I was blessed to be able to perform the first same-sex marriage in Carbon County, Utah: http://etv10news.com/couple-makes-history-in-carbon-county/

img5314

Anna · Married on 10/10/2016

Amazing ceremonies everytime!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Peggy A · Married on 08/10/2015

If you are looking for a professional, you'll find one here. The ceremony was very nice. You could hear everything even though it was outdoors and in the canyon. You won't be sorry for choosing Holy Notary. My daughter was very pleased.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Blair · Married on 08/08/2015

This was the BEST services i could have asked for. Shawna worked with us and helped soo much with oir wedding. I would recommend her to any. She is very caring and it doesnt matter what other things she has going on she will makes you her priority. Very amazing woman and im so glad she did our wedding for us.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Holy Notary FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• PO Box 1597 Price, 84501 See on map