Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Holly's Cakes LLC

Bride's Choice Award 2009 thru 2017 Best of the Knot 2011 thru 2017

A Wedding Cake Artist!
We specialize in custom cakes for all your wedding events. Holly's first wedding cake was in 1978, her experience and passion for the art shows in her work.  Her team is some of the best, creative talents around!
We are absolutely sure we can complement your special day with a custom cake everyone will talk about. Our business has developed as a result of “Word-of-Mouth” and once you taste our cakes, you’ll know why!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Custom Design (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Cake Stands (2)
Cakes (1)

Holly did an amazing job with the cake for our wedding. It looked exactly as my wife pictured it would and the quality was nothing short of fantastic. The cost was much less that what we expected to pay and the presentation that was waiting for us once we made it too the reception was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for a wedding cake or any other event for that matter. We will definitely use her services again in the future. Thank you Holly.

Garry & Karen

Profile Picture garry, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Holly was SUPER easy to work with! She made my cake exactly how I wanted for my big day. It was by far the hit at the Wedding!

Profile Picture Bailey, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was my favorite part of our wedding! Holly was wonderful to work with. She delivered exactly what we ordered, and the cake was absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Gracyn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews

17 Photos

My Photo Album

17 Photos

34 ENDORSEMENTS
Holly's cakes are as yummy as they are beautiful! Highly recommend!

Amazing Cakes!!!! Beautiful Cakes!!! Excellent service !!!!! What else can you say?

As a venue, we see many cakes delivered, and normally cut and serve them as well. A cake from Holly's cake is always on time, beautiful, professionally made, and most important....TASTES AMAZING!!!!

Holly's Cakes have been the perfect partner with us here at The Embassy Suites Resort & Conference Center. She is very creative, and her cakes and other offerings taste great too. With partners like her and the staff at Holly's Cakes, we can truly create a Once in a Lifetime Event.

Holly's Cakes are not only beautiful... they are sooo soo good!!! And it doesn't hurt that Holly is very very sweet!!

187 PROS I KNOW