Pittsburgh, PA 15204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Holloway Events

Holloway Events is a certified full service wedding and event planning company. We can offer you as little or as much help as you need planning your special day. We do not have structured packages about what we do and don't do. If it is part of your event we do it! If you need help putting together invitations we can help! If you need someone to bounce flower ideas off of we're here. If one of the bridesmaids forgets her dress at her home in another state and just realizes it an hour before the wedding and you need someone to get her a new one asap.... we are here for that too! (True story) Think of us as your very own personal assistants! This should be a wonderful and exciting time! Let us take the stress away.

Follow Holloway Events on

Wedding cake
MurinRybicki3

16 Reviews for Holloway Events

Bethany · Married on 11/24/2012

Jessica was instrumental in making my wedding day flawless. From calling me in the morning to see if I needed anything, checking in on my girls while they were getting their hair done, steaming my dress and veil (the day of!), working with my photographer, florist, DJ, harpist, etc. Her services were invaluable and I couldn’t imagine hosting an ANY event without her! Thank you so much Jessi!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Collette · Married on 09/22/2012

Jessie Holloway and everyone working with Holloway Events were beyond right-hand-men for our wedding day. They made the day absolutely flawless. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Holloway Events's reply:

Thank you so much Colette. I know Brandi and Jess loved getting to be a part of your special day and working with your wonderful family and friends!

Deborah · Married on 09/03/2012

Jessica and Brandi were great. We could have used more ice but that was the only thing so that was good. I already put a comment on my fb that if anyone needs an event planner this is a great team and would highly recommend

Sent on 09/05/2012

Award

Holloway Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Holloway Events 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Mention this ad and get $200 off of our "Complete Planning" service or $25 off of our "Day of Coordination"!

• Party-Time Productions
    Party-Time Productions Wedding DJs

Jessica is an amazing person with a fabulous vision of event planning. It is always a pleasure to work with Holloway Events!

• Captivating Imagery
    Captivating Imagery Wedding Photographers

Jessica makes sure everything is running smoothly and does a lovely job planning weddings!

• JPC Event Group
    JPC Event Group Wedding Caterers

We have enjoyed producing weddings with Jessica at several great venue locations throughout the city of Pittsburgh. Her dedication to pleasing her clients and creating a unique nuptial experience for them shows through in her finished product.

• Pittsburgh, PA, 15204 See on map