Holli True Photography

Holli True Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Holli True Photography

Stylish Photography for the Modern Girl.

Thank you so much for taking the time to view our portfolio.  My husband and I absolutely LOVE being Wedding Photographers!!  Every Wedding is as unique as the couple.  We go into every event with a fresh perspective and a true understanding of who our couple's are and the way they want their story told.  All of our Collections include complimentary Engagement Sessions so that we can get you in front of our camera's before your Wedding Day, we do this so we can get to know you better and put you at ease, so that on the day of your Wedding, you won't feel apprehensive with us.  We like to have a lot of fun and we think that the picture taking process should also be this way- candid, emotional, passionate, and real.

We would love to meet with you and discuss your vision!  Please, don't hesitate to contact us!!  Call: 541.953.3578 or email: holli@hollitrue.com

XOXO- Jeff & Holli True

Stylish Photography for the Modern Girl.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Eugene

10 Reviews for Holli True Photography

I totally recommend Holli True Photography. Very, very creative, fun to be with and great to work with!

Profile Picture Elysse, 10/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would rate Holli True Photography a 10 out of 5 if this scale would allow! Our journey with Holli & Jeff started out a little differently than the rest. They were actually there when my husband proposed and captured one of the most breathtaking moments in my life. Who gets that?!From that point on it was not even a question, we absolutely had to have Holli & Jeff photograph our wedding day.
With Holli & Jeff you get an amazing team that works flawlessly together. They were one of the first vendors there the day of the wedding and were still taking pictures as our car drove away from the reception 13 hours later!
When I saw our photos I was honestly speechless. Holli and Jeff took time to think through every shot they were taking. They have an incredible vision for photography and my husband and I will be forever grateful for not only our phenominal photos but also the friendship we have built with Holli & Jeff.
Choosing Holli True Photography for our wedding day was one of the best decisions I could have made...in the end the photos are what you have to remember your incredible day. I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutly amazing! Best experience and most fun! Love love love Holli True photography!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/31/10, 5 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Holli True does exceptional work. Her photos are very personal and works of art. Farmin Creek was really pleased with her expertise. Sincerely, The Martin Family

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO