P.O. Box 15676, Chesapeake, VA 23328 Map · Phone number

About Holland & Associates

History
Founded in 2002 on a part-time basis, Holland & Associates is a small business designed to meet the needs of the ever changing social world. Holland & Associates is now a full-time operation in the Hampton Roads area as well as the Central Virginia area.

Holland & Associates is, in part, the answer to demands of the social world, on the working family, heavily-burdened office, out-of-town business, or special occasion in need of special recognition. As a business, we understand the needs of public and private organizations. As family members, we understand the needs of setting special time apart from other events in our lives. Holland & Associates strives to accomplish these goals, in Richmond and eventually other areas of the Southeast.

Mission
In an ever changing, fast-paced world, success is determined by good choices for lasting effects. Communication is essential. Holland & Associates strives to be the best choice of clients by helping to ease their event planning burden. Through consistent, predictable professionalism, Holland & Associates will ensure a worry and hassle-free event at a reasonable price.

But, not all our clients will be external. Holland & Associates has internal clients to serve. Holland & Associates will strive to provide the same predictable and professional working environment to its employees and contracted vendors, justly compensating them for their services. It is also a priority to make a comfortable living wage for its owners, founders, full-time staff, and their families.

Keeping in tune with the needs of the market, utilizing the latest technology and trends, all while ensuring the client receives the individual attention they deserve, is the vision and daily mission of Holland & Associates: The Event Planning Specialists.

DSC0556
e91468d472f7af6d 1300979994158 DSC0548

1 Reviews for Holland & Associates

• F

Fanesha · Married on 05/21/2011

When I first started wedding planning I was almost certain that I could handle the feat myself. It was not until I hired Holland & Associates that I realized that my thinking was borderline insane. Ms. DeShonna was AWESOME!!! All of the details that I neglected to see, she was indeed a second set of eyes. What I liked best was that if I was feeling panicky about any detail, which was typically the minute that I had overlooked, she would quickly assure me that we were fine. I am certainly glad that I trusted her too!!! Despite all of the inevitable frustrations that come along with wedding planning, Ms. DeShonna definitely had May 21st run as smooth as butter!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011