1570 N. Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23502 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Norfolk Airport

The Holiday Inn has 5,000 sq ft of 1st floor meeting space. These main Ballrooms are capable of subdividing into 7 meeting rooms. Planning a wedding, family reunion or corporate meeting, contact one of our sales and catering professionals today! Visit us at www.weddingsnorfolk.com.

Follow Holiday Inn Norfolk Airport on

17a034099fb3fd04 1526117577 272f32b8c13ca429 1526117575265 6 393438 29621627374
hotel day

3 Reviews for Holiday Inn Norfolk Airport

3.5

Last month in June I had my wedding reception here. Positives: clean, professional wait staff and speedy service. Negatives: Food was cold and over seasoned.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Shenta · Married on 12/13/2014

4.2
      3.5

Erin Prescott is the best when it comes to getting your event taken care of. called her a million times with a million questions and she was right there with me from start to finish! (My wonderful counselor!) The room setting was very nice. Outside of her there were a few flaws with the communication of the staff. The day of the wedding my husband and were suppose to have appetizers waiting for us, this did not happen but our guest were taken care of. I had a plated dinner for my guest and everyone raved about how good the food was. Portions were great and the children were happy with their option. The next morning my husband and I were to have a complementary breakfast but he paid, after speaking to the front desk he was refunded his money. Breakfast tasted great! The staff really enjoyed our reception, our DJ was wonderful and the staff did work hard! (Just a little dancing on the side, they made me smile!) Other than that the night went well. I did not have any big problems. When I spoke with Erin after our event she made everything right! They make sure you leave a happy person. I would recommend this venue for any event that one would have. We will be visiting just to grab a bite and a drink! The one year wedding anniversary suite and breakfast doesn't hurt either! My husband and I are looking forward to our one year anniversary here!

Sent on 01/02/2015

3.4
      3.0

Erin the event organizer was more than helpful to set up the event. She put choices in front of me and I just had to pick and the room looked beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Holiday Inn Norfolk Airport FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake