240 Veterans Way, Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham

WELCOME !!!

Stay at the New Warminster, Pennsylvania Hotel

The new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Warminster, Pennsylvania is just minutes from Doylestown and only a short drive from Philadelphia. With many restaurants, attractions and businesses nearby, our Warminster hotel is the perfect place to stay during your visit to the Doylestown area.

With convenient access to many wedding venues such as Spring Mill Country Club, North Hampton Country Club, Warrington Country Club, Fonthill Castle Estate, and Aldie Mansion. You can stay connected during your visit with free high-speed Internet access.

While staying at our all-suite hotel in Warminster, be sure to enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or a workout in the Fitness Center. Each morning we offer an Express Start free hot breakfast featuring our delicious cinnamon rolls. Check out our Doylestown hotel deals & rates today.

Leisure travelers can enjoy a comfortable stay at a modern Doylestown hotel while they explore the beautiful Pennsylvania suburbs. Kids will enjoy visiting Sesame Place and the nearby Philadelphia Zoo while the whole family will love the Mercer Museum, Michener Museum & Peddler's Village. New Hope Antique Shopping is a nearby place to shop while the Willow Grove Park Mall and Franklin Mills Mall are just minutes away.

For more information, contact Beverly Carbone, Director of Sales, at 215-443-4300 or hiedoylestownsales@gmail.com

WRMPAWarminsterexteriorday2preview
WRMPAWarminsterexteriorday2preview

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2010

For our wedding, we selected the Holiday Inn Express for guests' overnight accommodations. Beverly was great to work with. She was responsive to all of my questions in arranging the rooms at a discounted rate. She got back to me quickly- via e-mail or phone- any time I reached out to her. The staff at the hotel was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was pretty good too (and complimentary). Since there is no bar, the staff also let us hang out in the breakfast room for our post-wedding after party. The only thing we wish they had been able to provide (before we already booked one) was a shuttle to and from Spring Mill Manor. We would recommend this hotel to any Spring Mill bride & groom.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Sean · Married on 10/30/2010

We had our reception in the area and needed a nice place for out-of-towners and guests to stay afterwards. We blocked off rooms for our guests and ourselves. Everyone at the Holiday Inn Express was great! When our guests checked in it was late in the evening and most were not ready to end the night. The staff opened up a conference room w/ TVs and let us use that till we were ready to sleep. All the rooms were very nice esp. the suite my new wife and I stayed in. It had a big jacuzzi tub in the room. The free breakfast the next morning was very good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2010

The Holiday Inn Express in Warminster is fantastic. It's clean and new, nicer than some hotels I've paid more for. I love the modern decor. Bev was very helpful when I blocked my rooms and helped me with any questions I had. She was responsive over email and by phone. The jacuzzi suite that we booked for the night before and the night of the wedding was a blast! The front desk staff was also great with giving out our out of town bags to our guests. I highly recommend them. I booked them over another hotel in Doylestown- slightly closer to our venue- because of the awesome value and gorgeous rooms.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 40
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Get Ready Rooms