2800 Presidential Dr., Fairborn, OH 45324 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn

A wedding venue in Dayton, Ohio, Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn offers gorgeous surroundings, spectacular services and amazing spaces for your memorable wedding day. With hiking, biking, shopping, museums and more nearby, you and your guests will be located in a perfect spot to host your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn has over 10,000 square feet of renovated space with 13 rooms to choose from. Typically for weddings, couples choose the 4,408-square-foot ballroom that can divide into four sections. This space can accommodate up to 300 guests. Specializing in themed events, the venue can customize your day to reflect your personal style.

All event spaces are equipped with digital projectors, microphones, overhead projectors and other high-quality audiovisual equipment. Services include accommodations, event planning, event rentals, cleanup and setup. In addition, your wedding venue can be decorated to your liking, with Holiday Inn providing centerpieces, a dance floor, chairs and tables.

Accommodation
The Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn offers spacious and comfortable rooms and suites with incredible amenities, both in the room and the hotel itself. This includes a work desk, flat-screen TV, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, blackout shades and more. In the hotel, you and your guests can enjoy an on-site business center, indoor pool, cocktail lounge, fitness center, housekeeping, laundry and wireless internet.

Follow Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn on

private dining space front
private dining space inside

11 Reviews for Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn

Alex · Married on 04/11/2015

The Holiday Inn staff made my wedding day go by so seamless. From the planning beforehand with Jacki to the actual day of it was amazing to deal with such professional people. Hotel floors aren't known to be the cleanliness of floors and I walked around from 2 pm until almost 1 am barefoot. I was everywhere on the main floor and ballroom as well as in the restrooms and my hotel room and boy I was super impressed at how very little dirt was on my feet! Yes, there were a few snafus as the day went by but I quickly found a banquet staff person and let them know my concerns and it was resolved quickly. The banquet staff let us also use the refrigerator overnight to store the extra food since the one in our room is so tiny and the cake and food wouldn't fit in it. They were totally alright with us going into the area the fridge is stored and getting any of the food out of the refrigerator even at 12 am for a snack! I did not have to stress out about things not going as planned because someone always had my back wether it be from my family to mention something for me to the staff who took care of any of my concerns. It was a beautiful wedding and I would book my next event at the Holiday Inn in a heartbeat.

We had a very small intimate wedding at the Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn, which Jackie Morris helped plan perfectly. As I live in Canada, she went out of her way to help me. She made suggestions, checked colors when I had doubts, responded to all my email messages, and overall just made the entire process stress/worry free. She was very easy to work with and very accommodating. The food was excellent and the staff were all very pleasant. My husband and I are so happy we booked our wedding at this hotel.

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Jackie was incredible she took great care of us every step of the way. If I had any issues she addressed them right away. The food was excellent. The venue was elegant and large. They had a ton of options and were easy to work with!

Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 12
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables