150 Nicolet Rd., Appleton, WI 54914 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Appleton

Holiday Inn Appleton is a wedding venue in Appleton, Wisconsin. The hotel is located less than two miles from Appleton Outagamie County Airport and minutes from business, shops, restaurants, and more.

Facilities and Capacity

The hotel has several rooms for your wedding events. The Kimberly Room is a room for intimate gatherings. It can accommodate 50 guests for a ceremony and 40 guests for a seated reception. The grand ballroom is the largest space with more than 3,500 square feet of space. The ballroom can accommodate 300 guests for a ceremony and 275 guests for a seated reception.

Holiday Inn Appleton can host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. They offer accommodations, event rentals, in-house catering and bar, event planning, bridal suite, and set up and clean up. Their experienced event planners work with you to transform your venue into your wedding dream. They know how to plan flawless events that move effortlessly from one event to the next. They offer a shuttle service to the nearby airport and surrounding areas. The hotel has comfortable guest rooms and suites that feature luxury amenities. hey have a business center, pools, hot tubs, cocktail lounge, fitness center and more. Their event items include china, glassware, linens, chairs, flatware, lighting and sound, tables, and free parking.

Cuisine

Holiday Inn Appleton offers delicious in-house catering. Their catering team works with you to choose delicious fresh meals for your events. Their catering and services include:

• Buffet and plated meal options
  • Dessert
  • Open and cash bar
  • House and specialty wine
  • Speciality beer

Location

The hotel is at the corner of Highway 41 and College Avenue. They are across from the FOx River Mall and minutes from Fox Valley. They have a business center, pools, hot tubs, cocktail lounge, fitness center and more. You can visit some local attractions including:

• Performing Arts Center

Long tables
babys breath table setting

13 Reviews for Holiday Inn Appleton

Heather · Married on 12/12/2015

We had the pleasure of working with both Mary and Monica during the process of planning our wedding. Mary took a new position when Monica stepped in. Both women were truly amazing! We had many unique plans with our wedding (needing Kosher meals for a few attenders, many people traveling in from Canada and Israel) and Monica was able to handle them without hesitation. I was not stressed at all because I knew Monica would be sure everything went smoothly! She arranged for Kosher meals to be delivered and made sure everyone was able to get a hotel room to stay the night (with Packer Sunday being the following day!) I would recommend working with Monica and the staff at the Holiday Inn to any bride!!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Sara STB Mrs. R

Sara · Married on 08/29/2015

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and I can highly thank the Holiday Inn and Mary Minten for doing such a fabulous job! From our first conversations with Mary, she was so responsive and easy to work with. I could ask her anything and she was always willing to answer all of my odd questions! When we got closer to our wedding day, she helped keep me organized and on task with a great timeline and information I needed to get from my other vendors. Now our wedding day was wonderful- the hall was beautifully decorated, all of my decorations were set up great, and Mary met us and kept us on task while we were still able to greet guests. Now our food was amazing, we had so many compliments- the mashed potatoes, stuffing, chicken, beef tips- I lost track of all the wonderful comments about how great the food was. We had a couple extremely minor things that went wrong that I learned of later and the Holiday Inn was so quick at making things right which impressed me even more!! I am so glad we went with the Holiday Inn! Our guests even continued the party in the 24 hour pool- which was a hit! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Sadi · Married on 08/22/2015

Mary Minten was phenomenal in planning and taking care of our wedding! I cannot say enough great things about this place, she was a counselor a friend a confidant and a wedding planner all rolled into one! the holiday inn is definitely a one-stop shop! They only do one wedding at a time and they made us feel like we were the upmost priority that evening!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Holiday Inn Appleton's reply:

Sadi,

Thanks so much for the very kind words. It was my pleasure to create the perfect ceremony and reception. Wishing you and Brandon many happy years together!

Mary and the Holiday Inn Family

Holiday Inn Appleton FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access

• Yo Dj Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great budget hall to have your event at. I had our wedding reception at this location.

• 150 Nicolet Rd. Appleton, Wisconsin, 54914 See on map
    9207359955 (Phone number)
    Location of (Holiday Inn Appleton)