Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Holden Photo

YOU BRING THE ONE YOU LOVE AND I’LL BRING MY CAMERA.

Holden Photo is an elopement, wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer based out of Detroit, Michigan. Lead photographer Catherine Holden is a moment seeker and storyteller who earned her BA in photography from Columbia College Chicago. Her style is inspired by laughter, love and authentic moments. Catherine enjoys capturing hippie, boho, gypsy and vintage-style elopements and weddings, but she’s down for any couple that loves adventure. Her personable and professional vibe help to make any couple love their time in front of the camera. She’ll help you to slow down, take in the little moments and create photos that you’ll treasure for many years to come. Inquire about Holden Photo today to book your wedding!

Holden Photo offers a variety of packages to fit your wedding day needs. A full list of their services includes:

• Professional photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

My husband, Manny, and I found Catherine through Instagram (believe it or not) and we are *beyond* happy that we did. Photography was a priority for our big day and we wanted to make sure we liked whomever we chose. Catherine was extremely personable and professional at the same time. We had her do our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos. We were looking for someone that could capture is in our element and make sure that the photos of our friends and family were very candid (as opposed to posed and forced). Catherine has a real knack for corraling a group, focusing them, without making it feel like a prom shoot :) Our entire wedding party had a good vibe with her. I especially liked the fact that nothing felt rushed. She captured everything perfectly, made everyone comfortable, and worked efficiently. I can't say enough good things about her work and style. Looking back, it's one of the easiest and best decisions we made for the big day.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Ohhhhhh where to begin with Catherine and Holden Photo!! STOP LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER. Your search should end here. Catherine not only was AMAZING to work with, getting back to me within 24 hours time EVERY TIME, but she did an incredible job. Her style is unique and unlike traditional wedding photographers, she came up with authentic posing options and genuine scenery. Catherine took the time to get to know my husband and I and made us feel so comfortable. My husband doesn't normally love taking pictures and Catherine made him feel at ease and got him to be himself. We are so happy to have our Holden Photos for a lifetime...they bring a smile to our face every time we look at them. We also got SO many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. The colors in Catherine's editing are unmatched and she is a true professional. You'd be crazy not to hire Catherine and Holden Photo for your special occasion!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin with Catherine, she is beyond amazing! We've known her for a few years now, but it feels like a lifetime. She is beyond talented and we've witnessed her journey of how amazing she is and know that the sky is the limit with Catherine. Not only did she shoot our wedding she did our engagement photos too. My husband isn't always the most comfortable being photographed, but with her she was able to capture his true self, the man I love! She was able to capture those candid moments that you never thought you would get. She was able to capture some beautiful and candid moments with our guests and some of those photos I will cherish forever. She is personable, dedicated, loving, and overall just talented. I could honestly go on forever and gush about Catherine, but she is hands down the best photographer! Make the right choice and choose her to photograph any occasion you may want because I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed one bit. Catherine, thank you again for capturing some of the most important moments in our life so perfectly. We will forever be grateful for you and can't wait to have you photograph the next chapter in our lives when that comes!

Holden Photo is where it is at! Make the right decision :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/16, 1 Review