2328 Salt Springs Rd, Warren, OH 44481 Map · Phone number

About HK Photography

We specialize in contemporary artistic wedding photography. We put the bride and her needs first and will work to create memories that will last a lifetime.

DSC3550
DSC2590
DSC8757

3 Reviews for HK Photography

Stacy · Married on 07/04/2010

I highly recommend this company. They did our wedding and covered the whole day very well and we didn't know they were around unless we wanted a special shot which they were there without any complaints. This company designed our wedding album and all I can say they are worth way more than they charge for their work. My friend is having them do her wedding in 2011 because of how they did our wedding.......

Nancy · Married on 04/17/2010

All I can say about this company is that if you are looking for a very good wedding professional then look no further. Heather did a awesome job on our wedding album and they are top notch photographers. They really covered our wedding with class and style and I have really great pictures and the large portrait on my living wall is great. highly recommend this photographer.

Jason · Married on 10/05/2009

This company did our wedding and their pictures are great. The price of the wedding package was really affordable and they allowed us to make payments to work within our budget something no other photographer we talked to would consider. They took over 1000 photos of our event and the only thing I didn't like was the time it took us to pick our photos as there was so many. I would hire them again for any photography jobs. They also did our sons senior portraits and they were really good the best I have seen.

HK Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Youngstown Wedding Ministers
    Youngstown Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Jim is a great photographer to work with. He is a very personable, and has pleasant personality. His work is highly acclaimed with great quality and you will not be disappointed in using HK Photography's services.

• 2328 Salt Springs Rd Warren, 44481 See on map