$7,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hitched Events

Dallas-Fort Worth Weddings & Celebrations

The months leading up to your wedding should be filled with excitement and joy, not stress and panic!  Hitched Events is here to help by taking the burden off of you and doing what we do best – planning exquisite and unique weddings for our clients. We offer everything from full event planning, where we handle all the details from start to finish, to day-of coordination, for couples who have the time and ability to plan their own wedding but simply need a seasoned professional to review their plans and handle the on-site logistics.

Hitched Events’ owner Kimberly Rhodes has more than 12 years experience planning a variety of events for retail, corporate and non-profit organizations. After graduating from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Kimberly began her career with a multi-chain retailer, where she had the opportunity to plan company parties, golf tournaments and store grand openings, in addition to in-store promotions and consumer sweepstakes. She continued to build her event portfolio when she went to work for a well-known financial services firm, gaining experience planning multi-day conferences and company meetings. In 2008, Kimberly realized her dream of living in New York City. She joined Columbia University’s Office of Alumni Affairs and began planning a variety of large-scale social events for the Ivy League institution. In her role as the Director of College Events and Programs, she had the opportunity to plan a variety of events throughout Manhattan as well as in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C. and London. Her largest annual event, a multi-day event with over 2,000 attendees, prepared her for managing extremely complex events with large budgets.

Kimberly discovered her love for weddings when she began planning her own nuptials. She enjoyed every aspect of the planning process and even blogged about her experience as Miss Hippo on the popular wedding blog Weddingbee. With her extensive event planning experience and love for weddings, launching Hitched Events was a natural step. Kimberly returned to Dallas in 2011 to bring New York City style to Dallas-Fort Worth weddings, while offering her clients unparalleled attention to detail and personal service.

Kimberly Rhodes is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and has an eye for detail and a passion for perfection.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (5)
Full Planning (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (2)

Kimberly makes it happen! She is fantastic! Would not plan a wedding without her!

Photo of Hitched Events in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - Great day due a fantastic wedding planner!
Profile Picture Patience , 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Chelsea and Kimberly are AMAZING. Throughout the planning process, Chelsea was super attentive, organized and resourceful. She always made me feel like she had everything 100% in control. Chelsea worked with me to finalize timelines, confirm and pay vendors, run the rehearsal, and coordinate everything/everyone on the wedding day. She made sure that anything we could have needed was taken care of before we even realized we needed something! She also made the planning process enjoyable and exciting. I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about on our wedding day because Chelsea and Kimberly were on it -- every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked Hitched Events to help coordinate our wedding. (Thank you both so much for the most perfect day!) They are worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I firmly believe Kimberly and her team are the absolute BEST in the business! How many planners do you know that would bother setting up appointments for you to see venues much less tour them with you before you even formally committed to her? She is service oriented. She fully wants to see her brides' visions come to life and works very hard to make the planning process easy and fun! Kimberly works with only the best vendors in the business because she also has high standards for a superior product, so my insight as mother of the bride showed these vendors clamoring to work with her and get her client's business!!! If you are on Kimberly Rhodes Hitched-Events vendor list you can consider yourself one of the top in the business! She definitely has expectations for them yet works alongside them with the best of communication to deliver her brides a stellar product. She dots every "i" and crosses every "t" there is. Nothing is left undone or last minute. Through the process, too, you develop a comfort level with her where she becomes not just you planner but your friend. She is a one-of-a kind class act, and you are in the best of hands working with her! I have two daughters to still marry, and I don't care where I'm living, I will enlist her help again in a heartbeat! She is truly the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

20 Photos

My Photo Album

20 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Stationer, I work with wedding planners each day. Hitched Events is truly one of the best I have ever worked with! Kimberly, Emily, Chelsea, and the team are wonderful planners, who have creative vision combined with detailed organization skills which gives peace of mind to each member of the wedding team! They work very hard on behalf of their couples and truly excel at making each wedding that they are part of feel like the only wedding they are working on! I always enjoy working with the team from Hitched Events!

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Shelby recently. They were both amazing and great to work with. They brought a high level of class and professionalism to the ceremony and reception. Every staple moment was well planned, coordinated AND on-time and they certainly made my job as DJ and Emcee much more pleasant. I highly recommend their services for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Kimberly and Shelby!! You are both “the bee’s knees”. :)

Hitched Events makes my job easier. I absolutely love working with them!!!

Working with Hitched Events was a dream! As a photographer, I find most coordinators either get in the way or act unprofessional the day of the event. Not Hitched Events. VERY easy to work with and everything went off without a hitch (see what I did there?). I would recommend them to all of my brides.

Kimberly with Hitched Events is wonderful! We had the best time working with her on a May 12th wedding at the W Hotel Dallas. Kimberly does a great job of taking care of her clients but also making sure the vendors have what they need. I would recommend her to my brides for sure!

Events