$7,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hitched Events

Dallas-Fort Worth Weddings & Celebrations

The months leading up to your wedding should be filled with excitement and joy, not stress and panic!  Hitched Events is here to help by taking the burden off of you and doing what we do best – planning exquisite and unique weddings for our clients. We offer everything from full event planning, where we handle all the details from start to finish, to day-of coordination, for couples who have the time and ability to plan their own wedding but simply need a seasoned professional to review their plans and handle the on-site logistics.

Hitched Events’ owner Kimberly Rhodes has more than 12 years experience planning a variety of events for retail, corporate and non-profit organizations. After graduating from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Kimberly began her career with a multi-chain retailer, where she had the opportunity to plan company parties, golf tournaments and store grand openings, in addition to in-store promotions and consumer sweepstakes. She continued to build her event portfolio when she went to work for a well-known financial services firm, gaining experience planning multi-day conferences and company meetings. In 2008, Kimberly realized her dream of living in New York City. She joined Columbia University’s Office of Alumni Affairs and began planning a variety of large-scale social events for the Ivy League institution. In her role as the Director of College Events and Programs, she had the opportunity to plan a variety of events throughout Manhattan as well as in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C. and London. Her largest annual event, a multi-day event with over 2,000 attendees, prepared her for managing extremely complex events with large budgets.

Kimberly discovered her love for weddings when she began planning her own nuptials. She enjoyed every aspect of the planning process and even blogged about her experience as Miss Hippo on the popular wedding blog Weddingbee. With her extensive event planning experience and love for weddings, launching Hitched Events was a natural step. Kimberly returned to Dallas in 2011 to bring New York City style to Dallas-Fort Worth weddings, while offering her clients unparalleled attention to detail and personal service.

Kimberly Rhodes is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and has an eye for detail and a passion for perfection.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (5)
Full Planning (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (2)

If you are contemplating whether you need a wedding planner, I would tell you that you absolutely should use one and look no further than Kimberly Rhodes with Hitched Events. Not only did she make our wedding day seamless, she recommended awesome vendors that helped us get the absolute best value for our money. Professional, well respected in the wedding industry and on top of it are three things that come to mind when I think about Kimberly and her team. Her expertise saved me hours of time that I would have otherwise spent searching for different vendors online and each of her suggestions exceeded expectations.

Photo of Hitched Events in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - Hitched recommended the florist, linen co.&, stationary co
Profile Picture Ashley, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kimberly Rhodes and her Hitched Events team are amazing! Her professionalism, creativity, sense of humor and passion for brides and their special day is off the charts. My daughter lives out of state but wanted her wedding in Dallas - this seemed like a daunting task but Kimberly made it seem like a piece of cake. She was available to chat with my daughter (who lives in a different time zone) and me to be sure we were all on the same page. She was able to meet with my daughter and know what would suit her best before my daughter knew! This took great listening skills and a complete knowledge of the industry. Kimberly has great relationships with vendors and knew which would work best with us and our situation so that there was never a moment of worry. I simply cannot speak highly enough of Hitched Events!

Profile Picture Diane, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kimberly makes it happen! She is fantastic! Would not plan a wedding without her!

Photo of Hitched Events in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - Great day due a fantastic wedding planner!
Profile Picture Patience , 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Hitched Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1357578188814 detailimg0160
220x220 sq 1357578196197 detailimg8019
220x220 sq 1322543622223 johnjaytablescape

5 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Stationer, I work with wedding planners each day. Hitched Events is truly one of the best I have ever worked with! Kimberly, Emily, Chelsea, and the team are wonderful planners, who have creative vision combined with detailed organization skills which gives peace of mind to each member of the wedding team! They work very hard on behalf of their couples and truly excel at making each wedding that they are part of feel like the only wedding they are working on! I always enjoy working with the team from Hitched Events!

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Shelby recently. They were both amazing and great to work with. They brought a high level of class and professionalism to the ceremony and reception. Every staple moment was well planned, coordinated AND on-time and they certainly made my job as DJ and Emcee much more pleasant. I highly recommend their services for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Kimberly and Shelby!! You are both “the bee’s knees”. :)

Hitched Events makes my job easier. I absolutely love working with them!!!

Working with Hitched Events was a dream! As a photographer, I find most coordinators either get in the way or act unprofessional the day of the event. Not Hitched Events. VERY easy to work with and everything went off without a hitch (see what I did there?). I would recommend them to all of my brides.

Kimberly with Hitched Events is wonderful! We had the best time working with her on a May 12th wedding at the W Hotel Dallas. Kimberly does a great job of taking care of her clients but also making sure the vendors have what they need. I would recommend her to my brides for sure!

3525 Cedar Springs Rd., Suite 105, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX 75219   See On Map