$7,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hitched Events

Dallas-Fort Worth Weddings & Celebrations

Hitched Events is a wedding planning company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Kimberly Rhodes, is a event planning guru with over 16 years of experience under her belt. She first discovered her love for weddings while she was planning her own nuptials, and in 2011, Hitched Events was born. Kimberly and the talented team of event specialists at Hitched Events will turn all of your wedding-day dreams into reality with their impeccable customer service skills and attention to detail.

The Hitched Events team will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process to ensure your special day will go off without a hitch. The company offers event design, day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services for civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination and military weddings. Hitched Events also provides the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Event Design (6)
Full Planning (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (2)

Although my mother and I were able to handle most of what needed to be done for my wedding, we hired Chelsea as a planner for the month before the wedding and day-of, and it was the best decision I made. There are so many things from both an aesthetic and practical point of view that I never considered but Chelsea anticipated or suggested because of her experience, and her help was invaluable in creating the vision that I wanted and for making sure everything went smoothly. At our meetings Chelsea truly listened to me and what I wanted and made me feel confident that everything was being handled, and the day of the wedding she was always there to make sure things went smoothly and everything stayed on track. No matter what questions I had, what small thing I needed, or what issue arose, Chelsea was always there to handle it and make me feel at ease and taken care of. I am so grateful to Chelsea and the team at Hitched Events and I would recommend them to anyone getting married, whether they were looking for a wedding planner or not. The best feeling is waking up on your wedding day (or your child’s wedding day) and knowing that everything is taken care of for you and that you can just enjoy the day without having to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have had two daughters get married this year and we used Hitched Events for both weddings. I am a major type A personality and wasn’t sure if I could really give up control to someone else, but decided to use a month-of planner and we chose Chelsea Wilderotter with Hitched Events. She actually started working with us probably 6 weeks in advance. Chelsea asked lots of questions and made sure she had a clear understanding of what each couple wanted and what they expected for their wedding day. Hitched Events has a very user friendly program they use to communicate and keep track of tasks that need to be completed. This site is where we uploaded all of our vendor contracts. They also have software they use for arranging the reception and cocktail (including ceremony as applicable) space, laying out tables and chairs and even seating assignments. It is very easy to use and simplifies this process tremendously. Chelsea took control of making sure all vendors knew she was our point of contact and made sure they were all aware of the wishes and plans of the bride and groom. She had complete timelines for the wedding party and family including shot lists for photographers and songs for the DJ. On the day of, her team took care of all the details and made sure the day was perfect. I spent the wedding day with each of my daughters totally relaxed and we were able to enjoy sharing this time together. I am so glad that we chose Hitched Events and I can’t recommend Chelsea enough, but everyone on the team is fantastic. In hindsight, I would probably recommend using a planner from the beginning to simplify things, but either way if you really want to enjoy the wedding day from start to finish you really need Hitched Events. We have now had two very different weddings and in both cases Chelsea and her entire team made sure they were exactly as each bride and groom wanted. Hitched Events truly knows their business and how to execute so that dreams come true.

Profile Picture Dawne, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Hitched Events is the most professional, accommodating, and organized group of women. They were SO amazing to work with! Chelsea was outstanding and so fun to work with! She was great about keeping me on track and helping me make decisions when I was unsure about things. I couldn't have had as a perfect of a wedding without Hitched!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Emma, 3/10/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1357578188814 detailimg0160
220x220 sq 1357578196197 detailimg8019
220x220 sq 1322543622223 johnjaytablescape

5 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Stationer, I work with wedding planners each day. Hitched Events is truly one of the best I have ever worked with! Kimberly, Emily, Chelsea, and the team are wonderful planners, who have creative vision combined with detailed organization skills which gives peace of mind to each member of the wedding team! They work very hard on behalf of their couples and truly excel at making each wedding that they are part of feel like the only wedding they are working on! I always enjoy working with the team from Hitched Events!

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Shelby recently. They were both amazing and great to work with. They brought a high level of class and professionalism to the ceremony and reception. Every staple moment was well planned, coordinated AND on-time and they certainly made my job as DJ and Emcee much more pleasant. I highly recommend their services for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Kimberly and Shelby!! You are both “the bee’s knees”. :)

Hitched Events makes my job easier. I absolutely love working with them!!!

Working with Hitched Events was a dream! As a photographer, I find most coordinators either get in the way or act unprofessional the day of the event. Not Hitched Events. VERY easy to work with and everything went off without a hitch (see what I did there?). I would recommend them to all of my brides.

Kimberly with Hitched Events is wonderful! We had the best time working with her on a May 12th wedding at the W Hotel Dallas. Kimberly does a great job of taking care of her clients but also making sure the vendors have what they need. I would recommend her to my brides for sure!

3525 Cedar Springs Rd., Suite 105, Dallas, TX 75219   See On Map