Vancouver, WA 98684 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Hitched by Obie

Since 2011, I have united couples in marriage from all walks of life! I am known for my caring guidance, fun-loving personality, stage presence, and ability to make you shine even brighter on your big day!

As an ordained minister and licensed universal marriage officiant, I am affirming, inclusive, non-judgmental, and non-denominational. Love is love. I welcome the opportunity to get to know you and work with you no matter who you are, no matter whom you love. I perform all types of ceremonies too, from the offbeat to the traditional, and anything between. My service and philosophy on love have been featured in Outlook Magazine, A Practical Wedding, and Columbus Bride Magazine. You've come to the right place. Now, get on the love movement. Get Hitched by Obie! I am only an email or phone call away!

All ceremonies performed by me are also written by me. This is your ceremony, and your creativity is welcomed. I am here to help bring your vision to life. I communicate with you throughout the writing process, and invite you to be as involved in the writing of your ceremony as you'd like. I keep the process engaging, fun, and stress free. You can rest assured your ceremony will be an authentic and loving expression of who you are as individuals and a couple.

Let me provide you with quality, approachable, and premium service. I stand by transparency and require written service agreements for all ceremonies, events, and coaching sessions. I am here for you. Let me know how I can help!

Follow Hitched by Obie on

shashina

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for Hitched by Obie

Tom · Married on 10/14/2016

Obie made this event stress free and easy. We highly recommend him.

Kacie · Married on 04/16/2016

I can't recommend Obie highly enough. My husband and I are not religious, and so the task of choosing a person to officiate our wedding was somewhat difficult. Obie was the third officiant we spoke to, and after an initial Skype consultation we knew without a doubt that he was the perfect choice for our wedding. Throughout the planning process, Obie worked closely with us to help us create the perfect ceremony, and accepted feedback and suggestions gracefully to make our ceremony a great fit for us and our relationship. At rehearsal he was prompt, professional, and did a wonderful job of walking everyone through the ceremony and making sure that we were ready to go for the big day. On the wedding day, Obie did such a fantastic job - we received so many compliments on our ceremony, and Obie helped us to stay calm and in the moment together. He even shared a recording of our ceremony with us after, which was an unexpected and much appreciated keepsake (as we did not have a videographer present). Obie is a true professional and a fantastic supporter of the power of love, and we feel so lucky to have had his guidance and support throughout our planning and on the day of our wedding.

Robert · Married on 06/06/2015

Obie was fantastic! He was well prepared, funny, and did an awesome job at making the whole ceremony fun and interactive.

Hitched by Obie FAQ