Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Now Serving Virginia
Imagine, a historic marvel, a spectacular, one-of-a-kind wedding resort, nestled minutes from downtown Richmond...Yet a world apart.

Imagine, celebrating your special day for an entire weekend as you and your guests enjoy our lovingly restored Mansion, grounds, guest suites, private cottages and romantic carriage house honeymoon suite.

Imagine, the peace of mind you'll feel as professional event planners, assist you in planning and coordinating every detail of your perfect wedding weekend.

There is a place, Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort, Bed and Breakfast

Uncovered Outdoor (10)
Accommodations (6)
Indoor (5)
Covered Outdoor (4)

The team and space at the mankin mansion are top notch. This venue is a hidden gem! Katie & Anna were soo helpful throughout the process, very responsive, flexible, and very accommodating. Our guests could not stop raving about how awesome the venue was. With all the different architecture, pristine landscaping, and lighting/decor there is no shortage of wow factor here. We had planned to have our ceremony outside but due to chilly temperature we moved inside and we couldn't have been happier with the beautiful second site.

Profile Picture Briana, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Historic Mankin Mansion was the best decision we could have ever made for a venue. From the start to finish they were prompt, professional, and so very kind. Katie was WONDERFUL. She made everything so smooth, and the amount of detail to the venue was amazing. She also saved the evening when my husband ripped my dress and was right behind with a paperclip to fix the issue. Words cannot describe how beautiful the venue is with the lights and landscape. Also, Eric, our DJ was excellent. Kept the crowd entertained all night.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful venue from start to finish. Mankin provided everything but the catering and the flowers. From the wedding coordinator to the DJ, everything was top notch and allowed for a seamless, enjoyable and memorable event. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sheron, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

5 Photos

4 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
An absolutely beautiful place to hold your wedding event. The staff goes above and beyond to insure a wonderful event. Awesome folks to work with. Highly consider Historic Mankin Mansion for your wedding venue.

An amazing venue that offers it all! A truly beautiful place for a wedding.

Every time we have a bride call and incredulously ask if we have ever been to the Historic Mankin Mansion, we are ready. Of course we have !!! It's such an amazing estate in the middle of Richmond, it's hard to believe. It feels more like a secret location that you've stumbled upon. We have come to know Paula and Martin from events for wedding professionals and also from being there the "day of" and witnessing the hard work and attention to detail that their guests effortlessly enjoy. If you want a unique wedding experience in a one-of-a-kind place, then consider The Historic Mankin Mansion.

The Historic Mankin Mansion is great - it is beautiful, unique and manned by a staff of long-time event professionals who really care about their clients. I have had the privilege of producing a special event at the mansion, and even stayed there during the event as a working "guest". The breakfasts alone convinced me that I have to go back! You really can't find a property like this one anywhere else in the region. It is phenomenal, and I not only recommend it, but I hope to have the opportunity to go back again soon.

I have known Martin and Paula Ramirez for five years and have watched in amazement and awe as they restored Historic Mankin Mansion to the beautiful facility now available for weddings. You will not find another venue that is more focused on customer service. Martin, Paula, Laura and the rest of the staff will be the perfect hosts, and because of their attention to detail, your wedding day will be "stress-free" and exactly what you've dreamed of. Martin also happens to be one of the best Disc Jockeys in the area, having been behind the DJ booth scratching and mixing for over 20 years! I've seen him in action many times and am always blown away by his talent and skill. I am grateful for friends like Martin and Paula, because I know I can always count on them. Therefore, I can say with certainty that as "one of their brides" you will also be able to count on them to make your wedding dreams come true.

Events