Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Now Serving Virginia
Imagine, a historic marvel, a spectacular, one-of-a-kind wedding resort, nestled minutes from downtown Richmond...Yet a world apart.

Imagine, celebrating your special day for an entire weekend as you and your guests enjoy our lovingly restored Mansion, grounds, guest suites, private cottages and romantic carriage house honeymoon suite.

Imagine, the peace of mind you'll feel as professional event planners, assist you in planning and coordinating every detail of your perfect wedding weekend.

There is a place, Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort, Bed and Breakfast

Uncovered Outdoor (11)
Accommodations (8)
Indoor (6)
Covered Outdoor (5)

Historic Mankin Mansion was an absolute dream. Not only is the venue gorgeous rain or shine but the time and effort that goes into helping plan your day was extremely helpful. I loved working with there team(especially Katie, our planner)! It was bit more expensive then we were planning but in the end totally worth it! Couldn’t recommend it more!!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

Historic Mankin Mansion is the whole package. In addition to being the most stunning property I’ve ever witnessed, their team is knowledgable, experienced, and always ready to help a bride in need. Booking with HMM was truly the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process. We not only got access to all of the beautiful grounds, but we were provided with a planner, DJ, and table and chair rentals included. (This is among all of the additional add-ons for upgrades—we did the fire pits, which were awesome!)

I know the HMM team deals with multiple weddings at one time and even multiple per weekend, but my now-husband and I always felt like VIPs from our very first meeting. There’s nothing like being greeted with a glass of red wine to plan a wedding after a long day at work!

The wedding day itself went off without a hitch as far as I know. If something didn’t go as planned, I was and am blissfully unaware because everything ran so smoothly. The staff was extremely accommodating to our crazy family of Western New Yorkers and Salvadorans, and I’ve heard from multiple guests (both in English and Spanish!) that they felt like they were at home during our wedding. Kudos to the Mankin team and especially to Paula and Martin Ramirez—they have done a magnificent job with the property and their commitment to excellence is evident in everything that they do.

My husband and I are so grateful for all of the hard work that went into our wedding, and we feel as if we are a part of the HMM family. Thank you for all that you’ve done for us—we are so very appreciative of it!

PS - I wish I could put up more pictures to show off how gorgeous it is, but there's a 10MB max and most of ours are larger. Just check out their website for all the beauty!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

The team and space at the mankin mansion are top notch. This venue is a hidden gem! Katie & Anna were soo helpful throughout the process, very responsive, flexible, and very accommodating. Our guests could not stop raving about how awesome the venue was. With all the different architecture, pristine landscaping, and lighting/decor there is no shortage of wow factor here. We had planned to have our ceremony outside but due to chilly temperature we moved inside and we couldn't have been happier with the beautiful second site.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1497545181692 sarah and ethan 1 1084 0111
220x220 sq 1497546901208 mankin mansion51.2 smaller
220x220 sq 1497545100928 pattengalephotographyalyssataylorblogpostrichmondw
220x220 sq 1497546868923 13147396101541141585275211292546733910573058o
220x220 sq 1526723532 732314461a764524 1526723531 ff99de0b1f5628ca 1526723529227 1 1
220x220 sq 1526723533 a0c8880bc8a25974 1526723531 d79d0e316bd526e4 1526723529232 2 2
220x220 sq 1526723533 7be43f099c89840a 1526723532 6f6a8e545be0e326 1526723529234 3 3
220x220 sq 1526723532 01c2054c7807b0c0 1526723532 3ab46d09feab7370 1526723529235 4 4

4 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down one of the best outdoor wedding locations in the Central Virginia area. Experienced, professional, accommodating and genuinely warm and welcoming staff. Weddings here just flow, which takes a tremendous amount of work and coordination -- but they make it look effortless. Couples and their families and friends are free to live in and enjoy the moment, which is EXACTLY what truly beautiful weddings are all about.

A wonderful location and great team make this a great location for any event

This venue is amazing. Martin & Paula Ramirez are wonderful people and they make sure that every couple has a storybook wedding.

Although we have only worked a few times at this venue, I can say their service and style are top notch. I am always so impressed by the professionalism, event management, and beauty of this venue. If you are looking for premium wedding location and destination, then look no further than the Historic Mankin Mansion! The first class treatment is unmatched in the Richmond market.

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort is the perfect venue for your wedding. The staff are all amazing, and they will help create that perfect wedding day. I have performed several ceremonies at HMM, and they are by far my favorite wedding venue... Rev. Andy Mutter

4300 Oakleys Lane, Richmond, VA 23223   See On Map