Hire Societies

Preston, GB View map
$1,895 Typical Price

$1,895 Typical Price

Hi !!! How are you?

Are you excited, are you ready to create your awesome day with me or have some stunning flowers created.

I hope so because Hire Societies are here with you all the way, whether it be for full wedding planning, on the day coordination, styling, designing your day or wanting some lush wedding flowers.

As a wedding i plan weddings across the UK, I am based in Sussex near the sunny south coast, but i will travel across UK to organsie a wedding.

Being a wedding planner and wedding stylist doesn't mean I have to do the same old same, there are so many themes and styles out there when it comes to planning a wedding and I have never given my creativity a style , as I believe that there are no two weddings the same.

When designing and planning weddings, I like to blend my ideas, think outside the box and create and plan your style, which could be unconventional, traditional, LGBTQ +, modern, chic or classic, after all it's your wedding, your day and your style.

Hire Societies is here for you as a planner, a friend, a shoulder to cry on, a backbone. I will support you, be there for you, we will laugh and cry together and I can guarantee you that I will be honest and trustworthy (oh and fun) all the way.