7226 Corporate Court, Frederick, MD 21703 Map · Phone number

c6ba0efe1765f9f6 1530774744 19231145acd0e6ab 1530774739299 3 GI lobbyseating01
HiltonGardenInn

8 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn, Frederick

Alyson · Married on 10/12/2013

The Hliton Garden Inn was the most perfect wedding reception location!!! Cathy and Ashley were absolutely amazing to work with! The hotel was beautiful, in a great location, with absolutely wonderful staff. The Hilton catered our food, with tons of options to choose from. We also had an open bar, which was very hard to find a venue with a decent price. The rooms were big, upgraded, and clean - all of our guests stayed in comfort! I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff is there!! I would 100% choose to have my reception there if I had to do it all over again!! I cannot say enough good things about it!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Natasha · Married on 02/04/2011

There aren't enough expressions of thanks and words of appreciation that we can give them. From the very first day of planning until the day after they were extremely helpful and accomodating. For food we selected the Taste of Italy buffet menu along with the Turkey carving station and for dessert assorted mini cheesecakes. Everything tasted so good. My family still goes on about how good the food was. We also had breakfast with the family the morning after which was also good. FYI the waffles that you make there are DELICIOUS! I have been thinking about that waffle since I left. If you'll share recipes I want that waffle batter recipe :D.On behalf of The Shields/Gamboa family we wish to THANK YOU all again for a truly memorable day. By the way, we will be visiting for waffles LOL.
    Ashley Miles: Director of Sales, folded flower napkins (Very nice. Took excellent notes for Christine)
    Christine Seaberg: Catering Sales Manager (Great customer service skills and patient. Made planning much smoother and easier. Made sure everything we expected and asked for was done)
    Chef John - cooked all the food (Delicious food. Great personality and a true genius at his art)
    Cook Wanda - assisted with cooking the food
    Cook Robert - assisted with cooking the food and was the carving station attendant (Very friendly. Came to us personally to congratulate us)
    Herland - dish washer (Kept everything shining)
    Steve - bartender (Makes great drinks and kept the guests happy)
    Kevin - Banquet Captain, set up and tear down of ballroom and prefunction area ( We love him. Excellent customer service skills and knowlwdge. Made the hotel feel like being home with family)
    Mark - assisted with the set up and tear down of ballroom and prefunction area (Hard/Diligent worker. Good personality and does a good job at making sure his hotel patrons are well taken care of)
    Donald - Guest Care Manager, assisted with set up and tear down of ballroom, folded flower napkins (very friendly, bubbly personality with excellent customer service skills).
    Jesse - Front Desk Agent, checked in all your guests (Good customer service skills very accomadating) -The Gamboas 02/04/2011

Sent on 04/06/2011

Kara · Married on 08/12/2018

We were thrilled with our decision to use Hilton Garden Inn for guest accommodations for our Frederick wedding! We got married at Springfield Manor, a short drive or shuttle from the hotel, and after looking at several hotels we found them to be the best in terms of price, capacity and amenities. I was looking for a place that had decently-sized rooms since my bridesmaids and I would be getting our hair and makeup done at the hotel and found that the Hilton Garden Inn had a great amount of space in each room style. They also had refrigerators and microwaves, which was great for guests who were coming in from out of town and for us, since we had brought some snacks and drinks for our guests throughout the weekend. The staff were very nice and professional, and our experience working with Tania and Wendy was great as well; they answered all our questions, were flexible to our needs and distributed our gift bags to the guests. Additionally, the location was extremely convenient! Across the street is a shopping center with anything you'd need (suit and dress shops, restaurants/bars, a nail salon, liquor store/groceries, etc.). Everyone who stayed there seemed very happy with their rooms and the hotel overall, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone hosting a wedding in or around Frederick!

Sent on 08/26/2018