22400 Flagstaff Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 125

About Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Opening in early January 2009 , our hotel is situated on Loudoun County Pkwy and the Dulles Toll Road just 5 minutes away from Washington Dulles International Airport and 25 minutes to Washington DC. We are a full service property with contemporary interior decor featuring 135 spacious guestrooms. Our room amenities include our comfortable Garden Sleep System Bed, a 32" Flat Screen LCD TV, complimentary high speed internet access and in-room remote printing capability to the business center, desk and chair, fridge, microwave, coffee, iron and board, stand up shower or bath tub. For your room upgrades, we have a selection of Executive Suites featuring a separate bed room and living room, the Superior Suites with a living room and walk in bed room, and the relaxing King Room Spas.

Our function space consists of 5 meeting rooms including a Ballroom that can accommodate upto 140 people for your special day. Our in-house catering department can provide delicious food options or you may choose to have outside catering delivered to meet your taste preference.

Other hotel amenities below are free to use for your enjoyment.

While you wait for everyone in your party, relax in our lobby lounge with complimentary wireless high speed access to the internet, get a bite to eat at the Great American Grill Restaurant or enjoy a drink at the bar. We also serve a hot Full American Breakfast Buffet every morning.

• Holiday Inn Washington Dulles
Head table
5aa6121f06299221 1523273990 1294459e8d2ed154 1523273989 fa0e51a20e2dca73 152327

3 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2009

We were fortunate to find Hilton's "new gem" for our wedding ceremony and reception after veiwing other hotels in the area. The Garden Inn outshined them all. The beauty of the hotel and the unmatched friendliness and service provided by their staff, won us over. The wedding package they provided covered so many things other hotels charged extra for, so whether you have a small budget or large, your money goes a long way. They are there for you every step of the way, with whatever the Bride wants, the Bride gets attitude, even if your not a "Bridezilla." What a treat it was for us to have the opportunity to have a private food and wine tasting, we felt like royalty with all the fusing over us. That "fusing" did not end there, it continued through to the very end of our special day. You receive a choice of a "Bridal Suite" included in the package. I picked the suite with the living room and separate bedroom. It was perfect for all my ladies and myself to get ready before the wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on their accomandations, the beautiful ballroom arrangement, the quality of the food served, and the friendliness of the banquet staff. I could go on and on singing their praises, but instead let me just say, you owe it to yourself to check them out firsthand, before making your final decision.

Sent on 09/03/2009

2.8
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

When first meeting with them they seemed really good. Boy was I disappointed my food was luke warm, the linens for the tables were not pressed the chair covers did not fit properly, they were rolling out my runner as my guest were being seated.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Katie · Married on 02/19/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

I chose this hotel to provide a hotel block for my wedding. We selected this hotel based on the fact that it would provide shuttle service to and from our selected venue - Belmont Country Club. This was clearly stated in our contract with the hotel, which was made 6 months prior to my wedding. I would NOT recommend this hotel for wedding-related services. The turnover in staff has resulted in constant miscommunication concerning our hotel block and shuttle service. My future father in law called to book under our hotel block and was told that it was full despite having just cleared with the staff that problems concerning the block were resolved; also, another guest was overcharged for their stay and I had to personally ensure it was remedied. It is now three days before my wedding, and due to a shuttle that was involved in an accident this week the staff is now contacting my mother and I and accusing us of not setting up the shuttle service properly with them - when it has everything to do with the broken shuttle. The staff was extremely abrasive and unprofessional and I would not wish this on any other bride. Do yourself a favor and select a different hotel!! The most problematic employees were Erin Randall and Michelle Plaia - over the top rude with lack of professional email tone and no solutions offered - just more and more problems. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I gave it one star for value for cost because after all it is an affordable hotel rate...at a price. Thank goodness my actual wedding is at another location so I can breathe easy that this staff will not be involved in my wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2011

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    February
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January