11 Merritt Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901 Map · Phone number

About Hillary Quella Photography

Hillary Quella Photography is an Oshkosh, Wisconsin-based business that specializes in fresh and beautiful fine art photography. The owners, Hillary and Eric, are a husband-and-wife team of professional photographers who have been shooting weddings for over 10 years. Hillary Quella Photography will capture every second of your wedding-day love story through their cameras, from the moments before you exchange your vows to after the last rose petal is thrown.

At Hillary Quella Photography, Hillary and Eric blend classic, contemporary and photojournalistic styles, and primarily shoot in natural light. Their wedding photography services include high-resolution images, additional hours, multiple locations, one event per day, a second shooter and liability insurance. Along with their day-of wedding photography services, Hillary Quella Photography is also available for engagement and trash the dress shoots.

Follow Hillary Quella Photography on

oobouquet

20 Reviews for Hillary Quella Photography

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so lucky that my husband and I had the chance to work with Hillary Quella photography. Hillary and Eric are fantastic-- they made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photoshoot, and we're absolutely in love with the photos they created.
    Hillary and Eric are one-of-a-kind. While we were working with them, a stressful situation arose and Hillary and Eric went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I were taken care of. Hillary and Eric deeply care about their clients, and I'm forever grateful to have had the chance to work with them. I highly recommend Hillary Quella Photography!

Becky · Married on 02/18/2017

I highly recommended Eric and Hillary as photographers. They are very welcoming and they felt like family. My husband, daughter and myself felt so comfortable while they were taking engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We had to reschedule our engagement photos due to muggy, hot weather and it was suggested by Eric that we reschedule so we get the best pictures possible and would be comfortable taking them since they were outside, Willing to work with us with everything and during our wedding ceremony and dance I didn't even know they were there, they did such a great job getting FANTASTIC pictures and not make themselves known that they were only a few feet away! It has made me sad that this journey has come to end, but if I ever need more pictures for a special event I will be coming back!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

WOW! I truly do not think there are enough words to describe how WONDERFUL it was to work with Hillary and Eric Quella! From the moment we spoke on the phone, to our wedding day, the relationship that they developed with us is priceless. They truly care for you and want your wedding day to be exactly what you want! They get to know you (and your fiancé), learn your individual personalities and create photographs that capture what you represent as a couple. They are such warm people and it’s hard not to become friends with them! Not only are they amazingly caring people…but WHOA, are they talented!!!! I could not have asked for anything more. We got married at an old historical mansion in Lake Geneva and wanted to capture all of the unique touches of the house; the pictures are breathtaking and truly captures all of the property’s distinctive character! Hillary has an eye for photograph-able moments and was able to capture some of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen of my new husband and me. We had 19 people in our bridal party…and that didn't scare them away! Instead, Hillary worked to keep everyone focused and on track! I would highly recommend Hillary and Eric for any occasion! You will NOT be disappointed!

Hillary Quella Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 11 Merritt Avenue Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 54901 See on map
    9204201897 (Phone number)
    Tue - Sat. Available by appointment.