8983 University Blvd. St. 104-114, Charleston, SC 29406 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hillary Parker MUA

We are here to help make your day go exactly as planned! We want you to feel confident and beautiful on your Wedding Day!

Follow Hillary Parker MUA on

9d1d73b91391765b Liz Josh BooneHallPlantationWedding 110
mrrobengagement10

8 Reviews for Hillary Parker MUA

Julie · Married on 12/09/2017

Hillary Parker is amazing. She did a great job doing my makeup on my wedding day. She did my face exactly as I wanted and is super sweet! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Suzie · Married on 05/06/2017

Hillary provided makeup services for my entire bridal party (bride, bridemaids, and mothers). Hillary was easy and pleasant to work with. She made changes to the makeup as requested and was able to provide touch ups right until the last minute. I did a trial run with Hillary, but changed my mind on what I wanted for the wedding day and Hillary was able to adapt and give me exactly what I wanted without any fuss. My wedding ceremony was outside during 18mph winds and I was so worried that my fake lashes were going to fly away, but they didn't! I would definitely recommend Hillary.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Hillary did my makeup for my engagement photos and completely surpassed my expectations! She was extremely professional and knowledgable and was able to give me the exact look I was hoping for! She used high quality products and made me look (and feel) like a million bucks. An added bonus was that she is such a sweet heart! I thoroughly enjoyed talking and laughing with her while I was getting dolled up. I would 110% recommend Hillary to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any event!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Hillary Parker MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!

Award

Hillary Parker MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hillary Parker MUA 1
    Offering 10% off Bridal Trial for Wedding Wire Clients
    Tell us you found us on Wedding Wire and receive 10% Off your Bridal Makeup Trial Run! Trial includes Airbrush Makeup and Lashes! No Bride should have to make any decisions on her Wedding Day. And we are here to help make your day go exactly as planned! We want you to feel confident and beautiful on your Wedding Day! Remember these pictures are going to be displayed for the rest of your life and we are here to help you look your very best!

• Emily Kotarski Bridal Studio
    Emily Kotarski Bridal Studio Wedding Dresses

Hillary and I worked together on a photo shoot for my newest collection of bridal gowns. When we spoke about the shoot she asked which look I wanted for make up to make sure she perfected exactly what I had in mind. She payed a huge attention to detail and made sure the make up was above and beyond! I was so relaxed in knowing that my model was in very good hands and did not worry for a second that Hillary's work would be anything short of perfection. I cannot thank you enough Hillary for your professionalism and incredible talent in making the photos of my gowns even more beautiful! I hope to work together again in the future!

• 8983 University Blvd., St. 104-114 Charleston, 29406 See on map
    (843) 972-7276 (Phone number)