Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist

Manchester, CT View map

Since 2007 professional makeup artist Hillary Hunt has been serving clientele in the wedding, film, and fashion industry. Priding herself on being trained, certified, and experienced in all facets of makeup from "Clean Makeup" to "Special FX" she's confident she will be able to suit absolutely any clients unique makeup needs.

Specializing in: Clean Makeup, Traditional Makeup, Airbrushing and Hi-Definition for photography and film.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Sandra Married on 09/16/2017
    I cannot say enough about Hillary! She is a true professional who knows how to have fun and listen to our needs! My bridal makeup could not have been better and it lasted the whole day. We tried individual lashes for boudoir and she changed it to strip lashes for the wedding after listening to me. I got the airbrush and wish that i could have her do my makeup everyday :) <3
    Kristin Married on 09/14/2017
    Hillary is amazing! She brought a partner because we knew we'd have at least six people with me, the bride, five bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and one grandmother. I opted for the full bridal makeover with airbrush, and my makeup was flawless the entire night. I didn't need to worry about anything all night, except, of course, my lipstick. Hillary and her partner, Sam, were both super knowledgeable about their craft, but explained choices to us so that we could each choose the direction our look was going in for the night. Everyone was thrilled with the results, and I'm so excited to see all of the pictures!
    Jessica Married on 10/10/2014
    Hillary is fantastic!!! She did my makeup as well as my bridal party's in October of 2014. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was so professional. I don't wear makeup often but Hillary's work made me feel so beautiful on my special day. If Hillary could come do my makeup daily I would definitely wear it more often!! You won't regret choosing her as your makeup artist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Stylish Blooms Stylish Blooms Wedding Florists

Hillary is amazing! She provided make up for my December 1, 2012 wedding. There was me, 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers all to have makeup done we started at 9 and were done by noon... with plenty of time to spare. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my makeup. I normally don't wear a lot and Hillary got that. We all looked stunning and it lasted all night!

Yajaira Daniel Hair & Makeup Yajaira Daniel Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Best Makeup Artist Ever!!!

Melissa Arel Photography Melissa Arel Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Hillary on several projects and she has always done an OUTSTANDING job! I love her work so much that I asked her to do my makeup on my wedding day :) She is a gem, and I recommend her to all my brides!

Manchester, CT, 06042
Location of (Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding