7401 Lohman Ford Road, Suite 200, Leander, TX 78645 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,750
  • Deals 1

About Hill Country Studio

Hill Country Studio is a locally-renown wedding photography studio in Leander, Texas. Husband-and-wife team Jake and Tanya Saenz have over 10 years’ experience in the wedding industry. Together, they create emotive, meaningful, and artistic wedding collections that will stand the test of time. Whether you’re planning an intimate occasion or a grand wedding celebration, you will want Jake and Tanya of Hill Country Studio to capture it all.

Hill Country Studio provides all-inclusive wedding packages to suit couples of every style and budget. You wil meet with the team to discuss your ideal price point, wedding day timeline, and overall visions for the final collection. Jake and Tanya will then prepare a schedule for your wedding photography, and deliver photos that perfectly capture your style. Hill Country Studio services include:

• High-resolution digital files
  • Fine art prints
  • Custom wedding albums
  • Engagement, bridal, and boudoir sessions
  • Photo booth rentals

Other couples have also viewed

• Joann Jones Portraits & Weddings
chambers 1036 51 1035493

1 Reviews for Hill Country Studio

• Joy

Joy B. · Married on 08/01/2009

The photographer your memories deserve

I booked my bridal, engagement and wedding photography with Hill Country, and of all of the vendor decisions I made during that process, this was the best. Tanya demonstrates a level of care & art that exceeds the standards of any photographer I've ever worked with. It's not enough for things to be good - she wants them perfect for you. And the fact that she put so much care into choosing unique locations that fit our personalities to a T, concepting images, and even retouching little things that likely no one but me would have noticed, made me confident that she was not only a consummate and trusted professional, but also just a wonderful person. We were a bit overwhelmed by all of the packages offered by the myriad photographers we interviewed, and she was the first who took time to hear what we really wanted and created something specifically to suit our needs instead of packing us into a cookie cutter process. Every time we spoke with her, we left with the feeling that she genuinely WANTED to photograph our wedding, rather than just get another event on the books.

I've even booked additional sessions with her since my wedding, she was just that good. To this day, the photos Tanya has taken of me & my husband are not only my favorites, but still raved about by most everyone who sees them. Tanya is without a doubt my top-of-mind photographer and although I originally booked her only in a professional capacity, my stellar experiences with her led to her becoming someone I feel blessed to know as both a talented artist and as a dear friend. If your wedding photographer can't be that for you, you deserve someone better. For me, no one can do it like Hill Country Studios.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Hill Country Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750.00
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hill Country Studio 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7401 Lohman Ford Road, Suite 200 Leander, TX, 78645 See on map
    Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10 am-5pm Wednesday: 10 am-5pm Thursday: 10 am-5pm Friday: 10 am-5pm Saturday: 10 am-2pm
    Location of (Hill Country Studio)