Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

17 Reviews for Hill Country Cupcake

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

The Most amazing cupcakes. There white chocolate dream cupcake is to die for. This mother daughter duo is awesome the cupcake tower looked absolutely beautiful. Our guests could not stop raving over how good they were. Im excited to see what the cake top tastes like at our one year! But for sure I will be ordering some more cupcakes to celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Holly · Married on 07/12/2014

We love these ladies! My husband and I knew that we didn't want to have a traditional wedding cake and cupcakes seemed like a perfect option for us. We met with Katie and she immediately made us feel special. She really wanted to get to know us and be able to see our vision to make our cupcakes perfect for the wedding. We had several special decorating requests and they had no problem making them happen. When my husband and I got the reception we were beyond thrilled with the setup and how much it all looked like us. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful setup, decorations, and delicious cupcakes! We will definitely be placing an order for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Brandon · Married on 07/13/2013

Best cupcakes in the world and a wonderful mother-daughter duo! They were so friendly and easy to communicate with. We had a last minute request to make special cupcakes for the flower girl and ring bearer and they graciously followed through. We were beyond happy with the set up and everything they did. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Hill Country Cupcakes!!

Sent on 07/14/2013