2414 Douglas St NE, Washington, DC 20018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Highway to Hill Flowers

The only thing better than working with beautiful flowers all day is sharing them with others!

Follow Highway to Hill Flowers on

• La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.
  • Floating Greenhouse
  • Exotica Florist
chesapeake bay beach club wedding pictures 0016 51 691436
Highway to Hill Flowers
f862868b355ef0e7 Barcelona Inspired Bridal Shoot Barcelona Inspired Bridal Shoot 0025
Highway to Hill Flowers
16 pink eastern market racing presidents shark tank star wedding 7 jpg optimal 51 691436
gaud inspired wedding ideas 51 691436

Real Weddings 1 Photos

19 Reviews for Highway to Hill Flowers

Ari Baetiong · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning Flowers for Our DC Summer Wedding

Jo at Highway to Hill did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding and I really could not have been happier! I talked to Jo on the phone and shared my Pinterest board with flower ideas. I asked for bright colors, like orange and fuchsia, and an overall summery feel. One of the photos I shared had oranges, which Jo thought would be a great addition. The flowers were vibrant, just as I had hoped, but also had a range of hues, sizes and textures that were stunning. The citrus fruit (lemons, oranges and limes!) was seamlessly incorporated into the centerpieces. I absolutely loved my bouquet and the flowers she added to our simple white cake made it a showstopper. Needless to say, I was very impressed and so were the guests! Jo was also easy to work with, very professional and patient with me when I wanted to talk through the flowers a second time before the wedding. I highly recommend Highway to Hill!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Tommie · Married on 06/09/2018

Jo did the florals for my wedding a couple weeks ago and TRULY they were PERFECT! MY ABSOLUTE 1000000% dream!! I was truly so sad to leave my bouquet when I got on the plane for my honeymoon (I was sooo close to taking it with me). She made my dream wedding florals absolutely come to life and they surpassed my expectations! She was so responsive and helpful and I had total confidence throughout the process of working with her, but really on the day of I was blown away by how perfect and beautiful everything was!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Highway to Hill did a spectacular job with the flowers at our wedding! Jo was such a joy to work with - she was friendly, flexible, and professional. Moreover, she totally understood my vision and did an above-and-beyond job translating our design conversations into beautiful florals. When looking for a wedding florist, I was really interested in incorporating as many local flowers as possible - Highway to Hill immediately stood out and Jo did such a great job keeping me in the loop about the varieties of flowers that would be available at that time of year, and which farms nearby she was sourcing from. Jo's studio is also a really cool place, and she had many interesting centerpieces, arches, etc. that helped us achieve a rustic/industrial, but elegant aesthetic. Thank you, Highway to Hill, for helping us create such show-stopper wedding florals! We really appreciated your personalized service and thoughtful, artistic arrangements!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Award

Real Weddings

• Eat & Smile Catering Wedding Caterers

Highway to Hill is one of our favorite florists! Not only do they create beautiful work, but they also source some of their flowers from local growers.

• 2414 Douglas St NE Washington, 20018 See on map
    2026694753 (Phone number)
    Location of (Highway to Hill Flowers)