6599 Portsmouth Drive, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Highly Focused Photo Booth

Photos are a great way to remember all the fun times in life. What better way is there to capture those fun, candid moments than with a photo booth? With our LED-lit photo booth and our wide and unique variety of props, we can make even the most photo-phobic of guests smile! We strive to provide high-quality customer service, images, and products at reasonable rates, and we will go that extra mile to ensure your event has the best photo booth experience possible! Our pricing is straightforward, and our packages include everything you'll need to have a successful photo booth. We also have lots of add-on options to make your day even more special including scrapbooks, photo albums, slideshows, and more! Visit our website or contact us today for all the details! We look forward to working with you!

4-Hour Package: $549
3-Hour Package: $499
2-Hour Package: $449

All Packages Include:

- Our LED-Lit Photo Booth
- Fast, On-Site Printing ... A Copy For Each Guest In Each Photo!
- TONS of Props
- Your Choice of 14 Wrinkle-Free Backdrop Colors
- 2 Personalized Photo Strip Layouts ... Guests Choose Their Favorite On Our Touch Screen Menus
- Password-Protected Gallery of Images For Free Download
- Friendly, On-Site Staff
- Free Setup and Removal
- Free Delivery Within 50-mile Radius of Columbus, OH

Contact Us Today To Book Your Date!

(614)581-4655

900x300px for web 2 12 15 7

5 Reviews for Highly Focused Photo Booth

• MrsPope

Timara · Married on 09/26/2015

Melissa was AMAZING!!! We ended up having to cancel our booth due to budget reasons but I still wanted to commend her on her ability to respond to emails quickly and on how accommodating she was. Her pricing is also very affordable to compared to other companies in our area!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Highly Focused Photo Booth's reply:

Oh my gosh, Timara! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm sorry the budget didn't stretch as far as you would have liked, but I'm sure it was beautiful and that everyone had a great time nonetheless. I wish you and Robert the best of luck in your new life together. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Laura · Married on 01/31/2015

Melissa with Highly Focused Photography was terrific. Her pricing is competitive with the local market. Her customer service is outstanding. She was very responsive to all my emails, met with us at the venue prior to the event to go over set up, and provided several samples for us to choose our photo strip layout. The photo booth was a big hit at the wedding and all our guests commented on how much they loved it. She had a great selection of props and let us provide some of our own props as well. She was great with the guests. The photo booth worked properly and looked nice. She provided a photo strip for each person right after the photo was taken. We paid extra for a flash drive of our photos which we received the day of the event and the photos were available for download on her website before we returned from our honeymoon. She was outstanding and I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Highly Focused Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for your positive review of our services! I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth. The props you provided were a big hit - especially the viking helmet. It prompted me to add one to our own inventory, and it continues to be a crowd favorite. If I can be of assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me! Thanks again, and congratulations to you and Sean!
  • User3020227 · 2+ years ago

Melissa- WAS AWESOME I cannot stress enough how AWESOME she was! We booked Highly Focused Photo Booth for our Wedding with our theme being Peacocks. Melissa went above and beyond found perfect backdrop for our photo's! Melissa arrived on time even stayed a little more then asked for. Melissa was so friendly and offer so many suggestions. I don't think I could stop hugging her enough! Everyone at our wedding still raves about Melissa and her dad!!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Highly Focused Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Kennequa! Thank you so much for choosing Highly Focused for your photo booth needs. We had a great time at your wedding! It was a beautiful day with lots of fun and friendly friends and family in attendance. Your theme was my favorite to date! Thank you for your kind words regarding our services. If you should ever need us again, please do not hesitate to call! Wishing you continued blessings in your lives ... Melissa B.

Highly Focused Photo Booth Pricing

Highly Focused Photo Booth Price Rates

Highly Focused Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Steph Parker Photo
    Steph Parker Photo Wedding Photographers

We photographed a wedding in June and our bride + groom hired Highly Focused Photography to run a photo booth at their reception. Every single guest at the wedding raved about their experience with them! They had a good selection of props, their never seemed to be a long line of guests waiting to use the booth, and the people working the booth were professional and friendly.

• 6599 Portsmouth Drive Reynoldsburg, 43068 See on map