100-250
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Highland Springs Ranch & Inn

A Historic Venue 1000 years in the Making

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a rustic wedding event venue located in Cherry Valley, California. Home to Southern California’s largest lavender farm, this venue is very unique. The venue also features trees planted in the 1800s and a towering 1,000-year-old oak, which is one of the oldest in the world. Naturally, these features make for amazing photo opportunities and a great setting to hold a wedding celebration!

Facilities and Capacity
Featuring eight event spaces, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn provides plenty of options for wedding couples. Choose between the Wedding Lawn, the 1,000 Year Oak Tree, Olive Grove, Lavender Fields, Great Lawn, Evergreen Lane, Wedding Tent and Event Hall. You’ll be able to host up to 250 guests at the largest location.

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn offers stress-free package options to wedding couples. Services include:

• Ceremony and reception
  • A catered menu
  • Wedding cake or cupcakes
  • Dance floor
  • DJ
  • Golf cart
  • Lawn games and props
  • Setup of tables and chairs at ceremony and reception
  • Drinking water with lemon or cucumber slices
  • Wedding signs
  • Champagne toast
  • Bride and grooms dressing room suites
  • One hour rehearsal at a rehearsal site designated by the venue
  • Services for cocktail hour

Linens (3)
Event Planning (2)
Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)

My husband and I chose to get married at Highland Springs for many reasons, but the main one for me at least, was that the natural beauty. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and our reception inside. Our wedding of about 120 guests was absolutely perfect at this huge location.

The staff at Highland Springs did an amazing job setting everything up. Amazing food, beautiful venue and a fantastic organized team. We could not be any happier.

I am extremely grateful to Chris Ahn who was our event coordinator at Highland Springs. Her communication was wonderful. Any question or concern we had, she was quick to respond with any help she could provide.

One of the greatest parts about having everything in one location also included having the hotel on site. A large portion of our friends and family stayed on site for our wedding weekend. It was like a three day celebration.

I can’t say enough great things about this venue. So happy we had our special day at this amazing location!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

I'm Tracey Munoz, mother of the bride, Maxine Munoz, whose wedding was April 22 at your venue. Chris Ahn and Tess were our coordinators for this event. We had worked for one year with Chris, but just met Tess the day of the wedding. These two went above and beyond to help make this wedding amazing. I had family to help take care of the gifts & card box. One of your female staff, working at the bar, instructed these family members the easiest way to accomplish securing the gifts from the guests. My family said she was so helpful & gave them great suggestions. I had other family members in charge of the dessert table & Chris & Tess graciously set up this table for us. All throughout the wedding they were constantly asking me if I needed anything. If I had any questions they were both right there to calm my nerves and proved ideas and make that wedding what my daughter envisioned. This wedding would not have been half the event it was if I did not have Chris & Tess to help me & lead me. You should feel so lucky & privileged to have these two women as employees. I have no complaints. Our wedding package included DJ, Miguel from Sterling Productions, Perna from Above the Stem & a cake from your baker. We are beyond pleased with all three. The wedding stayed on schedule & the dance floor packed because of Miguel. Perna's creativity &'artistry amazed us with the flowers! Both were so easy to work with! Thank you for helping us on the journey by providing such great, knowledgeable vendors!

Profile Picture Maxine, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Highland Springs Ranch & Inn Pricing

220x220 sq 1400298553441 3

1 VIDEO

3D Tours

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Tina and the staff at Highland Springs resort are a rare find. Tina goes the extra mile to make sure the clients are well taken care of and everything is to their upmost satisfaction. The most recent wedding I coordinated with Tina involved two separate ceremonies, both very detail heavy, a Chai Tea Welcome for guests, a coffee hour, including special Mandelbrot, between ceremonies, a cocktail and appetizer hour after the second ceremony, requiring a quick set-up change, and a beautifully reception. Everything went as planned and the food and service was excellent and served with a smile. Tina is amazing with for her attention to ever detail. I will certainly recommend this venue and Tina to my clients.

Highland Springs Resort is beautiful! If you are looking for an outdoor wedding with historic and rustic charm, this is the place! Their oak tree ceremony space is very unique and breathtaking. They are working very hard on their wedding services and the wedding I coordinated was fantastic.

10600 Highland Springs Avenue, Cherry Valley, CA 92223   See On Map
951-845-1151 (phone)
Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a wedding venue from the Inland Empire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Redlands, Fontana, and Oak Glen. Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Inland Empire wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in outdoor weddings and ceremonies.