High Vibe Bride

Mission, KS View map Visit website

Hey there Lovely!

Your Dream Dress is HERE!

We are an intentional Bridal Boutique with around 400 AHHHMAZING designer wedding gowns, all conveniently available right OFF THE RACK!

Our gowns are ALL affordable, and $1,500 or less!

We are Plus-Size friendly, with a devoted room for our curvy brides.

Bridal brought to you by Janay A, KC's beloved Dressmaker & Alterations Expert since 2005.

Now featuring favorite designers (for LESS).

Check out our current gowns at HighVibeBride.com, where you can book your PRIVATE Appointment.

Let's do this!!!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Taylor K. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Amazing, personalized dress shopping experience

Everything about High Vibe Bride was amazing from the start. It was so easy to book an appointment, and right off the bat the owner, Janay, messaged me asking what my dress style, bodice shape, skirt shape, etc. preferences were. The evening before my appointment, Janay personally sent me a short video of 6 dresses she had chosen based on our previous discussion. I had a very low budget for a wedding dress, and living in a big city there were only 1-2 stores that were within my price range. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to find the right dress for the right price, but Janay made me feel like there were endless options within my budget. The day of our appointment she was incredibly welcoming and reviewed the main points of my wedding and the dream dress I had in mind. She was so knowledgeable about each type of dress, how she could do small or large alterations to make it your dream dress, and what worked for your body type. She also does all her own alterations and can completely blow your mind with her creativity! I can't recommend Janay or High Vibe Bride enough!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/17/2021

Plus Size Friendly

High Vibe Bridal was the best experience I have ever had dress shopping, bar none! Janay went out of her way to find me a dress in her store that made me feel beautiful after I fell out of love with my old dress. She had multiple options for me to try, all of which I could leave with that day once paid for, which is absolutely incredible! All of her dresses are priced amazingly and are breathtakingly beautiful. She truly has an eye to make a whole vision come to life! I will never be able to say enough good things about this shop and about Janay! If you are wanting a sign to shop for a dress here, take this as one, because she is incredible!

High Vibe Bride's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jennifer!!!!! You are a JOY and it was a pleasure to help you with your special wedding gown!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 06/27/2020

Janay is one of a kind

Janay is a miracle worker!!! She took my moms VERY 90’s wedding dress (I’m talking puffy sleeves and sequins) and made it into the dress of my dreams. I could not have found anything I liked half as much in a store. She even sewed some lace from my grandmothers gown into mine. My original wedding plans were turned upside down due to COVID but I told myself no matter where I got married I was going to wear that amazing dress!! Janay takes such pride in her work and is so sweet and helpful. She will let you know what is realistic and what is not, and will do her best to make your vision a reality. She does amazing work and I will treasure the dress forever.

High Vibe Bride's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your precious gown, Brittany!! I loved working on your wedding dress and you have such a fabulous personality it was absolutely fun!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Great Vendor.

LGEmerick Photography LGEmerick Photography Wedding Photographers

Janay is not only one of the most talented wedding dress designers in the game, she is also so sweet and considerate. Her bridal shop is a place where magic happens! Everything is so beautiful and high quality and Janay is so easy to work with. I tell all my brides about her!

TanPerfekt TanPerfekt Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of a kind dresses that you want to hand down to your daughter. Janay is a master at her craft and puts her heart and soul into each creation making it truly unique.

• Hitched Planning + Design
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 69 Reviews
    · Restaurant Weddings

5939 Woodson Mission, KS, 66202
816-500-0188

Studio by appointment only so we can give the best one-on-one service possible, darlings!
Location of (High Vibe Bride)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding