22715 Colgate St, Farmington, MI 48336 Map · Phone number

About High Rolling Sound

High Rolling Sound is known for its high level of customer service and unforgettable entertainment. We’ll make your event the one all others will be compared too. We are confident in our one of a kind productions that we offer an unmatched Money-Back Guarantee. We take great pride in meeting and exceeding your expectations. It would be my pleasure to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Call or schedule a meeting to find out how and why we are dedicated to making your event a success!

a6167b0cf734cc05 1468099334660 img4346 2
Lighting setup
Lighting setup
a6167b0cf734cc05 1468099334660 img4346 2

7 Reviews for High Rolling Sound

• Q

q · Married on 11/09/2016

excellent service, scott is an awesome man who let me do whatever i wanted for so long haha what a great guy :) he really put in the work to make me happy, but he should be more aware!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Nicholas · Married on 07/03/2016

We found Scott and High Rolling Sound through a friend, who spoke very highly of his services. Having used High Rolling Sound for our wedding, I can confidently say the services were nothing short of exceptional. Scott kept the guests involved and energetic, and provided a fantastic ceremony and reception experience for all involved. More than anything, I was impressed with his passion for his services and his flexibility. Working with him in preparation for the celebration made a difficult process a good deal simpler. He provided us with great advice not only regarding the music, but also regarding organization, planning, and preparation. Additionally, he made a point to coordinate with the other vendors in order to ease transitions and preemptively round out any potential rough edges that often arise through a wedding. All around, he was very passionate and dedicated to his craft, and is very easy to get along with. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for an event DJ.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Alicin · Married on 06/20/2015

I hired High Rolling Sound for my daughters' wedding reception. I enjoyed working with Scott Green. He was very professional, fun, outgoing and just did a great job overall! He engaged with the guests, went over every detail of the agenda, music wasn't too loud or too soft, his assistant was right there on the dance floor showing guests how to do certain dances, she helped with serving the cake, and so many other things! He went above and beyond his job! Guests came up to me during the reception to tell me what a great job he was doing. I will be recommending him to my family, friends and I will DEFINITELY use him again!

Sent on 08/28/2015

High Rolling Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Freeman's Photography
    Freeman's Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Scott from High Rolling Sound several times and everytime he has pleased the couple that we were work for and has met my expectations for entertainment. As a photographer, I get to work with tons of entertainers. I get to see the really good, and the really, really bad. Scott is one of the few that puts the others to shame and that is why I refer clients to him. Keith Freeman Freeman's Photography

• 22715 Colgate St Farmington, 48336 See on map