Orange, VA 22960 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About High Note DJ Services

The most important day of your life deserves the attention to detail and professional DJ and Emcee services offered by High Note DJ Services. Providing a unique service devoted exclusively to wedding ceremonies and receptions, your one-of-a-kind event will be created with a combination of vision, creativity and talent. We work with couples to plan and create a smooth timeline of events and the perfect wedding soundtrack that will keep the dance floor full, and provide a legendary celebration that is talked about for years to come.

While recognizing that traditions are what define an event, we will combine these traditions with modern ideas, as well as provide the very best in sound, lighting, planning and DJ technology.

Offering premier mobile entertainment throughout Virginia, we strive to provide the very best in customer service as an accredited, licensed and insured entertainment company specializing exclusively in custom wedding events.

80cdd485f48cc254 1472578823553 img0148
80cdd485f48cc254 1472578823553 img0148

27 Reviews for High Note DJ Services

Jenna · Married on 10/28/2017

Having Chris DJ was wonderful for our reception! He listened to what we wanted from our wedding and we've received so many compliments on how fun and smooth the night was. I would highly recommend Chris as your DJ!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Paul · Married on 10/06/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing to work with! We're not huge dancers, and have seen DJs at other weddings not accurately read the room or have huge jumps in a playlist that lead to an awkward dance floor. Not the case with Chris at all, he absolutely killed the vibe during the reception and kept everyone dancing for hours.

Before the wedding, Chris set up time at an awesome Mexican place in Culpepper to talk details and ideas about the wedding. He had great suggestions and more importantly wasn't pushy about changing anything. The day of and leading up to the wedding, he let us know what info he needed and by what dates, and was really great at communicating that. We also didn't give him the most thorough 'What to Play' list and he did an amazing job riffing off of what we provided.

Bottom line, he's fantastic, a great value for the money, and a joy to work with. Can't highly recommend his work enough!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

Chris was great! I have never planned a wedding, or any kind of party that requires a DJ. He helped with my timeline and constantly reassured me that everything is flexible, and he'll work around any unexpected hiccups. He realized what kind of music was going to keep my guests dancing, and kept it going until the last song. When my husband and I would run off to get pictures taken, Chris waited until we got back to continue with any other scheduled activities. He was so polite in helping our guests head off for a sparkler exit, and patiently waited for us to finish and come back. We emailed back and forth so much over the last year and a half, that I felt like I knew him by the time I met him halfway through the cocktail area at my wedding. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun DJ! Thank you for making my wedding so incredible!

Sent on 10/10/2017

High Note DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• High Note DJ Services 1
    Gold for Bronze
    For couples getting married at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast. Get our top of the line, Gold Wedding Package for the price of our introductory Bronze package. See our website for what this package includes! http://www.dj4yourwedding.com/#!packages/cfvg

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

High Note DJ Services are amazing to work with. Chris and the other DJs work hard to ensure that your wedding guests stay entertained throughout the entire night. Using online software, they create a profile to cater the music to fit you. We love having High Note DJ for weddings here at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast!

• Virginia Wedding Vows
    Virginia Wedding Vows Wedding Officiants

Highnote DJ Services is a premier wedding DJ service that ensures quality equipment, great fun, but most important of all professionalism. Using DJ Intelligence, they keep you on schedule to make sure that your ceremony and reception start and end on time, purposefully planning all of your moments on your special day. Whether you have Chris or Evan coming to your event, you’re sure to have an amazing time with song selections that will make you want to dance the night away!

• Orange, 22960 See on map