High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's

"Where the beat moves your feet"

Thanks for making High Energy Party Productions Mobile DJ's one of the highest ranking mobile DJ companies in the world. It has been a pleasure creating fun, classy, organized & memorable wedding receptions for over 27 years.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

Working with DJ Dave was wonderful! We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Without hesitation we booked High Energy Productions during our very first meeting with Dave and it was in fact our very first meeting in general. Dave was always very professional, quick to respond, very detailed, organized and always brought the energy. Having him provide the music for our wedding was the best decision, we knew we were in good hands. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, made sure all vendors were on the same page throughout the whole evening and even the days leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend DJ Dave for your event! Hands down amazing!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were so pleased with Dave. The online tool was easy to use and we had free range with picking out songs. The music was great and everyone had an amazing time dancing. Dave did an awesome job with paying attention to all the details and keeping us informed throughout the night. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband Mike and I were had our wedding reception party 10/14/2017. Dave was fantastic throughout the entire planning process. His attention to detail ensured that both mine and my husband's wishes were met and that everyone understand the timeline. The music library is endless and the online tool was so easy to use! High Energy Party Productions kept the dance floor packed and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend High Energy Party Productions for any occasion!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468024387113 bride  groomface each other color
220x220 sq 1468024394013 bride  groom embrace
220x220 sq 1468024502450 dj dave large

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Talk about being swept off your feet...DJ Dave did just that at a reception I had attended after officiating the couple's ceremony where his fun-loving charisma enticed me out onto the dance floor not just once but plenty! He's not a DJ that stands behind a table all night long pushing a button, hitting a few keys and adjusting the volume hoping people will get out on the dance floor. Nope! This DJ dives right into the crowd keeping the life of the party going by interacting with the guests in an energetic, fun way. You can't help but have the most enjoyable time when DJ Dave is your music man!!! Thanks, Dave!

I've worked with Dave at High Energy Party Productions countless times over the last 20 years. He's fun and enthusiastic, and never fails to get the party moving. He's certainly one of the best, if not the best, DJ that I've worked with.

The team that is "High Energy Productions" knows what it is to be a Team. They work with the Bride and Groom to be sure that everything is set. Then we are set free to do our best in their good care and professionalism. All the details come together because the good work has been done to discover what those details are. Yeah for Making It Happen.

DJ Dave of High Energy Party Productions is a blast to work with. His attention to detail when working with brides is outstanding. In addition, he is always keeping myself, the photographer up to date on what is going on to make sure I am prepared at every wedding for every event throughout the night. In addition, I was incredibly honored to have him DJ my own wedding. He did an incredible job and I would highly recommend him!