High Cotton Greenville

High Cotton Greenville

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
10-400
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About High Cotton Greenville

Nestled on the banks of the Reedy River, High Cotton Greenville blends modern style, Southern sophistication and warm hospitality to craft unforgettable wedding celebrations, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, receptions and luncheons.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow High Cotton Greenville on

5 Reviews for High Cotton Greenville

4.7

My reception was really perfect. The staff was absolutely fabulous. My only complaint was that the food was cold when I went to eat it and I got served first! So I don't know that they have mastered serving a large event. The food was good though. I just wish it had been warm.

Profile Picture User5419472, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's rehearsal dinner was held at High Cotton on the Reedy River in downtown Greenville, SC. Our wedding party came from Alabama, Missouri, North Carolina, and Texas so the groom wanted a sophisticated location which would show off Greenville to his family and friends. They were so good to us at High Cotton! The food was exceptional, as usual. The service was superb and the setting is stunning. The maid of honor had created a video, and your staff was so patient and went to the extreme in helping her get it on the screen for the guests to enjoy. I can't say enough about how beautiful an evening it was. It made me so proud of Greenville and started our wedding weekend off in a magical way. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/18/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the open, airy feel at High Cotton. We had 108 guests at our rehearsal dinner and were able to use the West End room and all downstairs, as well as the outdoor patio. Overlooking the Reedy River, the 3-story, windowed West End room we reserved was beautiful, and many of our guests thought the food we selected for our buffet-style dinner was the best food they had ever had at a group event. The event coordinators were very pleasant and flexible and easy to work with. As with any large event when you're footing the bill, you notice things you would have tweaked, if you had to do it over again: 1) We paid a lot for a cheese-and-fruit table, and I felt there was not enough of either the cheese or the fruit and that our selections were not displayed as nicely as I would have liked, considering what we paid. We chose to have a buffet arrangement for the dinner, and although the food was delicious, they used smaller luncheon-size plates for the dinner instead of dinner-size. Then they apparently ran out of those plates toward the end, before everyone had a chance to go through the line, and they brought out a stack of small rectangular plates that still had water on them (hadn't even been dried) to replenish the supply. I got one of those and hoped not many of our guests had received one. Other than those two complaints, which, as I said, probably only we noticed, the entire evening was a tremendous success, and we're still receiving compliments on what a memorable event the rehearsal dinner was. If you're looking for a venue in Greenville, I would highly recommend that you begin at High Cotton, with its breathtaking, lofted, airy West End room, overlooking the river. The staff was very courteous, accommodating, and friendly. I think you'll find that any other venues in downtown Greenville pale in comparison to the overall value you get at High Cotton.

Profile Picture User3694737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews