PO Box 865, Port Saint Joe, FL 32457 Map · Phone number

About High Cotton Affairs, LLC

High Cotton Affairs is a lifestyle event planning company that brings their southern charm and introduces it to the coastal waters of Florida. We will work with you to inspire your creative side and produce the ultimate event that is uniquely yours. Whether it is your dream wedding, a sweet sixteen party or a festival, our team will work to make sure every event is personalized and perfectly planned. High Cotton Affairs strives to make your event one of a kind. We will provide creativity and inspiration to work with your visions. We will maximize your investment and minimize the stress of planning your event so that not only your guests enjoy the event but you do! Your event can be intimate and low-key or large and lively. Let us take your vision to a new level.

• Signature Events

Vicky · Married on 05/03/2013

3.0
      3.5
      2.5

I really like Kelli as a person. She was very friendly, made time for me on short notice and was affordable. There were a few issues, certain aspects of the ceremony and reception that were not completed as asked, with little excuses as to why they were not done. Sometimes it was REALLY hard to get a hold of her through email, so text was the best means of communication. Overall, my wedding rocked because I married the man I love, but it could have been better.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Brooke · Married on 05/14/2015

1.0

Kelli was very unprofessional! I am from Alabama and My fiancé and I went to her due to the fact that we had read several positive reviews and needed some help for our beach wedding! She talked like she would handle everything and for us not to worry! She said to txt her with the date of the wedding and it would be no problem for her to do! So a day later we text her with no txt back! I called several times with no call returned throughout the next several days! It has been over a month and a half and we have yet to hear back from her! So needless to say, she is very unprofessional, scattered, unorganized, and I would not recommend her services!

Sent on 01/28/2015

High Cotton Affairs, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Military

• PO Box 865 Port Saint Joe, 32457 See on map
    6782076964 (Phone number)
    Location of (High Cotton Affairs, LLC)