30 South Main Street, Gloversville, NY 12078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Hiedi Rose Photography

Just a little about me......I am a mother to 4 wonderful kids! I see beauty in everything and this is why I became a photographer. My passion is to capture special moments for families so you can have them forever! I am an on-site, natural light photographer and I prefer being in the outdoors when photographing although I will do indoor sessions also. Let's laugh, play, get silly and make beautiful memories.

Follow Hiedi Rose Photography on

9 Reviews for Hiedi Rose Photography

Kim · Married on 10/18/2014

Hiedi did amazing job at my wedding. I would have not wanted anyone else. She was open to my ideas and she had some of her own. I can't wait for her to do more photos for me in the future.

Sent on 11/04/2014

amber · Married on 07/06/2014

I have never had a bad session with hiedi. She works well in getting pictures of my kids and has photographed many important days of our lives.I Will continue to go to her for many photo sessions to come.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Hiedi Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber!

Kelly · Married on 01/04/2014

Hiedi was absolutely amazing in working with us for our wedding! We got the exact package that we needed and she was always very quick to respond with my questions and needs. All of the pictures turned out incredible, beautiful, stunning, everything that you could dream up for a wedding! We were able to work out a suitable timeframe for the wedding day and she even coordinated with our DJ. The entire event turned out wonderful and she was a big part of that. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Hiedi Rose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!!!

Award