Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number

About Hide and Seek Design

Hide and Seek, a boutique florist specializing in unique and modern designs for your special day. We take pride in our unusual floral selection / color palette derived from our one on one complimentary client consultations.

We look forward to making you smile.

DSC0065
DSC0002
DSC0065
hs logo

58 Reviews for Hide and Seek Design

I would highly recommend Hide and Seek Design to any bride to be. Erica does an impeccable job capturing your vision through floral design. Erica was happy to sit down with me on 2 separate occasions to discuss the overall look and feel I had in mind for the flowers at the wedding and reception. She is so sweet natured and easy to work with that the meetings flew by. When the day of the wedding arrived and I saw my flowers for the first time I was completely blown away! She exceeded my expectations- they were absolutely gorgeous! I had multiple compliments throughout the night on how beautiful they all were. You know they’re pretty when even the guys comment on them. ☺ I was extremely happy with how the flowers and overall look of my wedding turned out thanks to Hide and Seek Design. The night was truly a dream come true. If you are looking for a talented florist who can make your vision come to life, look no further than Hide and Seek Design.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/05/2015

Hide & Seek Design was more than amazing to work with! Erica took my vision (which changed often) and created the most beautiful flowers for not just my bridal party but the entire event! I received so many compliments on the flowers! She made the entire process super easy. I live in Chicago and was worried that not being in town would make it hard to plan for things such as flowers but she sent me photos etc and on my wedding day when I finally walked into my reception I was blown away!! She is magic!

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

To say that Erica brought our vision to life would be the understatement of the century. She took all of my ideas, all of my colors, and created a vision that I had only seen in my dreams. I looked everywhere to find pics of exactly what I was looking for, but the only time I was able to find this was at my own wedding through Erica's work. She made sense of all of my inspirations. Floral design was so important to us that we booked Erica before any other vendors...If florals are going to play a big part in your big day, and you want something truly special and so 'you', do the same! Erica is also quick to respond to any questions you may have, and she won't be annoyed when you inevitably change your mind a billion times :) Many XOXO's to Erica and the whole Hide and Seek team.

Hide and Seek Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• The Livery
    The Livery Barn & Farm Weddings

Erica's attention to detail in her designs is what makes each bouquet and floral arrangement unique to every bride. She is a great professional and will absolutely make your day better and more beautiful!

• Simply Done Invites
    Simply Done Invites Wedding Invitations

Erica is so creative! Her designs are inspired! If you want a unique and original design, Hide and Seek is the only option!

• Lexington, 40503 See on map