Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Hidden Beauty

I am an Event Planner/Coordinator and sometimes it is hard for me to find a vendor to stick with for every event but with Stacy and Hidden Beauty that is not the case. I know I can rely on Stacy for any event and any time. Stacy and her staff are AMAZING. I ABSOLUTELY recommend her to any bride that is looking to look absolutely stunning on her wedding day and is looking for beautiful hair and makeup services. Stacy is your go to person!

Profile Picture Youstina, 1/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Jill for my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding! I put in hair extensions and had a simple half up do and silver/purple makeup. Jill was great and made me feel very comfortable that morning. Everything went very well! The only thing is that I didn't do a trial run so on the day of I had some one smooth out the transition of colors on my eyelids after Jill was gone (but that's because I changed my mind). I would definitely recommend Jill for any bride. Very responsive, very nice!

Profile Picture User3066107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Okay, so I hate the fact that I even have to write this. I previously reviewed Jill and the company (Stacey) for my January 20, 2013 wedding. My review was very positive but since that time, they have shown a great amount of rudeness and just bad professionalism so I'm needing to revise... to say the least. In terms of quality and all of that, my review still stands as being very positive. However, a month after my wedding, they finally decided to cash my check... as a company that serves BRIDES they show know that many brides will combine bank accounts with their husbands by within a month of the wedding. So, of course the check does not go through, they call up my wedding planner telling her how the check is bad and requiring that we send a check and cover the fee from the bank. At this point, I'm super annoyed, I send another check the next day to CA to Jill at the address provided by Stacey. A week later, my wedding planner gets a nasty phone call about how she still hasn't gotten the check from me and pretty much says that I'm trying to rip her off. The wedding planner looks at her texts, the address provided to me to send the check ends up having the wrong apartment number... the neighbor allegedly doesn't have it. I'm told I need to cancel the check ($40 fee from my bank... for the second time because they allegedly didn't get my first downpayment) and have my wedding planner HAND DELIVER the money to them because she needs to pay bills the next day. What???? If you need to pay bills so badly, why are you waiting a month to cash my check. What a headache... totally unprofessional and I can't believe a month and a half after my wedding I had to still deal with this type of stuff.

View Vendor Response