6004 77th St. E, Palmetto, FL 34221 Map · Phone number

About Hidden Acres Barn

Hidden Acres Barn sits on 12 beautiful tree-lined acres overlooking a pond. The Barn is 3000 sq. ft. with separate his/her restrooms, a small rustic kitchen, a rustic moveable bar and an air-conditioned bridal suite. We have a small stable for a ceremony site as well as moveable arches that can be placed anywhere you wish to say "I do." The barn can accommodate 120 guests for a sit down meal with room for dancing. Tables and chairs for up to 120 guests are included at no extra charge. Larger parties can be accommodated if you wish to forgo your inside dance floor space, rent your own additional or different style tables, and/or have seating outside. We would love to host your next big event. We will exceed your expectations!

Follow Hidden Acres Barn on

Hidden Acres Barn 6
Hidden Acres Barn 7

Christine · Married on 01/19/2019

So perfect!

Hidden Acres is the perfect venue and location. They were so easy to work with for the year of planning. I would highly recommend!

Madona · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!!!

I could honestly write an entire book about how amazing Hidden Acres Barn is. From the minute I arrived on the property for the very first time I was in love. It was everything I had ever imagined & more. Planning a Wedding is one of most stressful things I’ve ever done but from the very beginning Jeannette was there for me. Over the past 8 months of planning I literally sent her a million emails with different questions or concerns at all hours of the day & she always took care of me in a timely manner. Most importantly, she never made me feel like I was bothering her. She’s very hands on & makes you feel like family. Everyone absolutely loved the venue & I honestly couldn’t have asked for my day to go any better. Thank you Jeannette & Hidden Acres!!

Hidden Acres Barn 8
    Hidden Acres Barn 9
    Hidden Acres Barn 10
    Hidden Acres Barn 11
    Hidden Acres Barn 12
  • Katryna

Katryna Taylor · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a great experience with Hidden Acres.

My experience with Hidden Acres was great! Jeannette is extremely organized and has a lot of useful information about local vendors. Jeannette goes above and beyond to ensure that the wedding runs smoothly and the facility is absolutely gorgeous. Especially when you compare Hidden Acres to other ranch-style venues in the area, it’s absolutely the most bang for your buck. I highly recommend Hidden Acres!

Award

Hidden Acres Barn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December

• 6004 77th St. E Palmetto, 34221 See on map