6004 77th St. E, Palmetto, FL 34221 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hidden Acres Barn

Hidden Acres Barn sits on 12 beautiful tree-lined acres overlooking a pond. The Barn is 3000 sq. ft. with separate his/her restrooms, a small rustic kitchen, a rustic moveable bar and an air-conditioned bridal suite. We have a small stable for a ceremony site as well as moveable arches that can be placed anywhere you wish to say "I do." The barn can accommodate 120 guests for a sit down meal with room for dancing. Tables and chairs for up to 120 guests are included at no extra charge. Larger parties can be accommodated if you wish to forgo your inside dance floor space, rent your own additional or different style tables, and/or have seating outside. We would love to host your next big event. We will exceed your expectations!

Follow Hidden Acres Barn on

Hidden Acres Barn 5
Hidden Acres Barn 6
Hidden Acres Barn 7

Kimberly Moore · Married on 04/07/2019

Everything you could ever want

Hidden Acres Barn turned out to be everything I ever wanted and more. The venue and atmosphere is just as wonderful as the owners. My husband and I are beyond happy to have had the opportunity to marry here. You can guarantee comfort within choosing hidden acres from the moment you book the venue, to the moment you walk down the aisle. Jeanette and her team really helped me with recommendations and putting my final visions together. Not a single thing went wrong on my wedding day and I am forever grateful. I truly recommend hidden acres barn to anyone in search of an amazing day.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Hidden Acres Barn 8
  • Kevin

Kevin O'malley · Married on 03/09/2019

O'Malley wedding

Hidden Acres Barn was the perfect venue. The owner was very responsive throughout the entire process, very friendly, and the value was unmatched for this area. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Hidden Acres for any of your upcoming events.

Sent on 03/31/2019

s · Married on 03/02/2019

Previous Bride

We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Jeannette and her husband! There was a certain point where I started to worry about finances and I texted Jeanette to tell her I needed to cut out the rehearsal dinner for the night before. She immediately called me and told me some different options to cut our budget down. As the wedding got closer it all worked out! I had no idea where to even begin to look for a videographer, a bartender, or DJ. She was able to give me some direction of different people as well as with catering. Everyone she referred were AMAZING! We really couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding. If you’re looking to get married in a barn, hidden acres should be on your list. It’s so beautiful for such a great price. Jeannette and her husband will be life long friends! They also go above and beyond to help you have the wedding of your dreams and we could not have been more thankful!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Award

Hidden Acres Barn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December

Real Weddings