About HI FOCUSED cinematography

Awarded Hawaii's Best Wedding Cinematographer

Our prestigious work, rave reviews & highest awards reflect our dedication to wedding cinematography

HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films
that are both visually captivating and emotionally moving.
We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, creative editing and attention to detail.
This dedication to excellence is reflected in our highest awards and rave reviews.
Further, we get to know each of you, your story and vision for your day
so we can craft you a personalized & beautiful wedding film.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Honolulu, Los Angeles + 1 Additional Regions

Follow HI FOCUSED cinematography on

Client Revisions (4)
Blu-Ray (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
DVD (1)

From the beginning I knew videography was THE MOST important thing to us. So glad we booked HiFocused. You can tell they truly love what they do because they are so amazing at it and it shows in their work. I became obsessed with their videos after watching one of them and have literally watched EVERY SINGLE video they have posted on Vimeo/YouTube :) leading up to my own wedding and even cried watching some of them. They just know how to capture those candid moments very well. I loved how they were able to capture every guest that attended the wedding. And then there’s Jordan and his Drone skills, I mean .... that dude got skills!! If your going to have a wedding in Maui, you have to have a videographer that owns a drone :) there’s no other way. He captured the venue, the sunset, the RAINBOW!!! That definitely took the video to a different level. Was able to get my video 3 weeks after my wedding and a hard drive was sent to me a week later. The best part, how comfortable they made all of us felt being in front of a camera. So thankful to have met such an amazing group of people and grateful to have met them :)

Photo of HI FOCUSED cinematography in Wailuku , HI
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stacy , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Jordan, Amber, and the rest of his crew. From start to finish, he has produced nothing but perfection surrounding our wedding day. Extremely professional and so precise when it comes to his work, all qualities you look for when choosing someone to help you remember the best day of your life. They have this perfect way of capturing everything but never being invasive so that you still are enjoying the day. And so incredibly polite and accommodating.
And his work, just simply stated, STUNNING. I've watched my video at least 30 times since receiving it and I still get emotional watching. I feel like I'm there living it again, everything that I wanted since the day has passed. He perfectly combined all the highlights of our day into one emotional and beautiful video with just the right cuts and sound to give you goosebumps. I wanted to remember all the little details, from the grounds, to where we wed, to speeches, to everything, and he did just that.
Honestly, there is absolutely no question when it comes to choosing your cinematographer, he is it as well as his crew. What a great team and I thank them again for helping capture the happiest day of my life. 10 stars if I could give it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kimberlyn, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

HI FOCUSED cinematography Pricing

16 Photos

STILLS FROM WEDDING FILMS

16 Photos

10 VIDEOS

Maui Sugarman Estate Wedding Film / Bonnie & Chris Maui from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Maui, Olowalu Wedding Film / Tova & Justin / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Lanai Four Seasons Wedding Trailer / Michelle & Yu / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Maui Gannon's Wailea Wedding Film / Kimberly & Alexander from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Oahu, Dillingham Ranch Wedding Film / Lisa & Jason / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Olowalu Wedding Trailer / Diep & Stacy / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Epic Hana Wedding Film / Antoinette & Kamille / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Maui, Kapalua Wedding Film / Jaclyn & Arjun from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Maui, Olowalu Wedding Film / Rory & Sabrina / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

HI FOCUSED CINEMATOGRAPHY - WEDDINGS from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

11 ENDORSEMENTS
HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jordan and the Hi Focused Cinematography team. Jordan is very attentive to detail and makes sure that he knows a lot about the couple before even arriving at the wedding - to be sure to focus on what is important to that couple. Each event is done in a custom way - no cookie cutter video here. And Jordan has a mild manner which is soothing to anyone feeling a little anxious. His editing skills are excellent and the finished product is always top notch.

84 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

1360 Hiahia St., Wailuku , HI 96793   See On Map
808-281-1530 (phone)
HI FOCUSED cinematography is a wedding videographer from Maui servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maui, Honolulu, and Hawaii. HI FOCUSED cinematography is a professional videographer that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Hawaii wedding videography.