About HI FOCUSED cinematography

Awarded Hawaii's Best Wedding Cinematographer

We are Hawaii's top rated Wedding Cinematographers. HI FOCUSED is dedicated to making exceptional wedding films that are both visually beautiful and emotionally moving. We take pride in our unobtrusive filming, sophisticated editing and attention to detail. Further, we get to know you both and we review your wedding timeline and location so we can craft you a personalized wedding film. Our stellar reviews and highest awards reflect our dedication to excellence. Making wedding films isn't just what we do; it is our artistic passion.

Experience

I have loved film making and art since I was a kid.  My actual videography career started when I was a professional inline skater and I would make skate videos for my sponsors.  Shortly after I started producing videos for other athletes and TV segments, then weddings.  I further honed my craft living on the East Coast working with some of the world’s best wedding videographers in Philadelphia and New Jersey.

Now fifteen years later, I am experienced in everything from simple beach weddings to elegant multi-day weddings, same day edits, commercial projects, corporate events, action sports segments & music videos. I am also a licensed commercial drone pilot, my Drone Maui  film was featured in the LA Film Festival.  His accolades include: awarded Best Wedding Cinematographer in Hawaii by Borrowed and Blue, The Knot Best of Weddings award for the last four years, The Knot Hall of Fame Award and WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for the last eight years.

I chose the name HI FOCUSED not only how it refers to a camera lens and Hawaii, but in the mentality my team and I have towards the craft. We are highly focused on all the aspects of the production from getting to know each of you, to thorough pre-production, artistically filming your day, meticulous editing and finally, beautiful packaging and speedy delivery. Our  conscientious process shows in our hundreds of rave all-five star reviews. In fact we have never received a review less than five stars!

It’s been an amazing journey that I’m truly thankful for.
Making wedding films isn’t just a job for me; it’s an art that I passionately care about.
I feel very blessed to be able to do what I love every day.

HI FOCUSED has a collection of wedding packages or we can tailor you a custom package to your vision.

• Full feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • Save the date
  • Client revisions
  • High-def video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Same Day Edit
  • 4K (four times the resolution of HD)
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow/montage
  • One event/day
  • Final formats (Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive)

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Lancaster, Pittsburgh, Honolulu, Los Angeles + 1 Additional Regions

Follow HI FOCUSED cinematography on

Client Revisions (4)
Blu-Ray (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
DVD (1)

I was married in Maui in January and so happy I went with Hi Focused Cinematography to capture our big day. Jordan and his team were amazing and the wedding video is beyond perfect, it was more than we ever could have hoped for. I would HIGHLY recommend HI Focused!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 1/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the beginning I knew videography was THE MOST important thing to us. So glad we booked HiFocused. You can tell they truly love what they do because they are so amazing at it and it shows in their work. I became obsessed with their videos after watching one of them and have literally watched EVERY SINGLE video they have posted on Vimeo/YouTube :) leading up to my own wedding and even cried watching some of them. They just know how to capture those candid moments very well. I loved how they were able to capture every guest that attended the wedding. And then there’s Jordan and his Drone skills, I mean .... that dude got skills!! If your going to have a wedding in Maui, you have to have a videographer that owns a drone :) there’s no other way. He captured the venue, the sunset, the RAINBOW!!! That definitely took the video to a different level. Was able to get my video 3 weeks after my wedding and a hard drive was sent to me a week later. The best part, how comfortable they made all of us felt being in front of a camera. So thankful to have met such an amazing group of people and grateful to have met them :)

Photo of HI FOCUSED cinematography in All of Hawaii, HI

Photos & Videos

16 Photos

STILLS FROM WEDDING FILMS

16 Photos
220x220 sq 1515696913 81269acda19d4676 1515696910 2634c1c4d58110a7 1515696902960 4 img 5556.2
220x220 sq 1515696953 53e4bd81467d4135 1515696947 7fc40082b46fee64 1515696940749 5 5v0a1605 copy
220x220 sq 1515697195 664238b565174d1b 1515697190 e9576bdd2d7e552b 1515697188557 8 jpp 0039  1
220x220 sq 1515702025 30b7d82c246c634a 1515702019 d3bd7d335f0a43bb 1515702010758 1 img 6071
220x220 sq 1452027316774 img0020
220x220 sq 1458164909789 0ed88481 556b 43a4 82f9 cf425b2551ed
220x220 sq 1458164916703 467da28a 72cc 4867 b4f3 451a55cf47b4
220x220 sq 1458164922006 3543773c 78b3 45ca b0b9 59275e4547d1

10 VIDEOS

Maui Sugarman Estate Wedding Film / Bonnie & Chris Maui from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Maui, Olowalu Wedding Film / Tova & Justin / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Lanai Four Seasons Wedding Trailer / Michelle & Yu / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Maui Gannon's Wailea Wedding Film / Kimberly & Alexander from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Oahu, Dillingham Ranch Wedding Film / Lisa & Jason / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Olowalu Wedding Trailer / Diep & Stacy / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Epic Hana Wedding Film / Antoinette & Kamille / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Maui, Kapalua Wedding Film / Jaclyn & Arjun from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

Hawaii Maui, Olowalu Wedding Film / Rory & Sabrina / HI FOCUSED from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

HI FOCUSED CINEMATOGRAPHY - WEDDINGS from HI FOCUSED on Vimeo.

11 ENDORSEMENTS
HI Focused does amazing work! The clients as well as WOW are always beyond happy with their product. They are easy to work with and are always professional!

Jason's work is excellent. He captures in the film the nuances of the moment and allows the client to relive the moments of their wedding over and over again. A true keepsake done by a true professional.

The team at Hi Focused Cinematography is stellar! I have worked with them on some rather large weddings. They are great communicators and I feel like we all work as a team. Supporting each other through the shoot and feeding off each others creative flow. They are meticulous and thoughtful with their angles. And I have seen the finished products of projects we have done together and they are gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jordan and the Hi Focused Cinematography team. Jordan is very attentive to detail and makes sure that he knows a lot about the couple before even arriving at the wedding - to be sure to focus on what is important to that couple. Each event is done in a custom way - no cookie cutter video here. And Jordan has a mild manner which is soothing to anyone feeling a little anxious. His editing skills are excellent and the finished product is always top notch.

83 PROS I KNOW

Events

1360 Hiahia St., All of Hawaii, HI 96793   See On Map
808-281-1530 (phone)
HI FOCUSED cinematography is a wedding videographer from Maui servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maui, Honolulu, and Hawaii. HI FOCUSED cinematography is a professional videographer that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Hawaii wedding videography.