Hey Mr. DJ

San Diego, CA 92130 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,450

37 Reviews for Hey Mr. DJ

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2015

Rich was awesome! When I called around "shopping" for a DJ, I knew immediately Rich was our guy. He is a former radio DJ, has a professional and clear speaking voice, and a personality that shines through over the phone. Although I know that DJs are professional and will play a wide range of music, it totally helped that we had the same taste in music. Rich stayed in touch during the planning process and has systems in place so that I knew what information I needed to provide him prior to the wedding day (specifically what songs I needed to pick out). I really appreciated him giving us a "no play list". He provided us an extensive list of music and all we had to do was choose our "must plays" and our "no plays". So much better than making the requests during the big day. When the big day came, he lived up to his expectations. I LOVED having him there. He was a great MC and DJ. In one sentence, if you want a professional who pays attention to your needs for the day and can read crowd, hire Rich. He won't disappoint.

Carina · Married on 04/04/2015

We found Rich on a recommendation listing from our hotel. My husband spoke to him on the phone and immediately confirmed him for our wedding. He did a wonderful job MCing the event and running the reception. We were worried no one would dance and have a good time ... well you know when the dance floor is full from the beginning of your reception to the end, your Dj is a hit. We even went into overtime for dancing as everyone stayed and was having such a wonderful time. We truly would recommend and loved having Mr. Dj - Rich as our Dj!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2012

Rich was recommended to us by another DJ for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. We met him in person,and immediately liked him. We were looking for someone with a great reputation, lots of experience, friendly, easygoing, and fun! He was completely professional from beginning to end and if he doesn't have the song you want, he has no problem getting it for you. We provided him with a list of songs that were 'must play' and he hit all of those, and even all of our 'try to play' list too!! You can tell he really enjoys doing weddings and takes pride in his work. Rich exceeded our expectations and we received many compliments from our guests at the end of the night. We highly recommend Rich and deserves the title "Best DJ"!

Hey Mr. DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• San Diego, CA 92130 See on map