Hey DJ™

Virginia Beach, VA View map

Hey DJ can play that song and keep them dancin' All Night Long! Nobody likes an empty dance floor, especially the DJ! I am here to make sure your dance floor is packed. A stress-free, awesome wedding day is what I provide for my Brides and Grooms. Please check out my Storefront for availability and Let's Get it Started!

So I keep my prices simple. I charge a Flat-Rate of $1500 and everything listed below is what you get for that price:

• Unlimited FUN
• Unlimited Hours
• Ceremony Setup with DJ Mixer & Music
• Cocktail Setup with DJ Mixer & Music
• Reception Setup with DJ Controller & Music
• Dance floor lighting for the reception
• Full DJ Online Planning Account
• Backup DJ Setup-Ready at Moment's Notice
• Up to 3 Wireless mics for Ceremony and Reception
• A Gigantic Library of Music to choose from
• Multiple Planning meetings with me

I play all different genres of music so please check out my availability and let's chat!

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Samantha
    Samantha F. Married on 10/24/2020

DJ Bobby is the Man

Bobby absolutely blew us away. We immediately loved his upbeat, personable personality the first time we talked to him on the phone. His experience in the industry and all the details he puts into his package and the questions he asked made us sure he was the right pick for us. On our big day, Bobby was awesome. He did THREE set ups for us including ceremony, cocktail hour, and the main reception. There was an issue with the cord being long enough for the ceremony and he took it upon himself to call a friend who brought him an extra cord. If there were any hiccups, Bobby was able to improvise as needed. He made sure everyone was having a good time and even went around to the tables and gave guests his personal cell number so they could text any song requests. Bobby made our day absolutely magical. I am so thankful we chose him for the best day of our lives!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 10/05/2019

Gets the party going!

We went to a wedding earlier this year that Bobby was hired for and we were blown away. At our wedding, he knew exactly what to play to get the party going. His equipment was perfect for our outdoor venue that had cocktail hour inside and part outside. He did our ceremony music and everything was wonderful! Hire Bobby!

Hey DJ™'s reply:

Kevin and Meghan, thank you so much for the kind words. And thank you for having me as your DJ. I wish you many years of happiness in your marriage!
    Erin Married on 09/21/2019

September wedding 2019

We cannot begin to explain how much fun we had having DJ Bobby MC our wedding. We had such a good time, and felt all the activities flowed well and smoothly. We apparently did not choose enough songs prior to the wedding for the reception, but Bobby understood our music styles and picked just the right songs to fill in the spaces. We were able to build a good rapport with Bobby right off the bat after meeting him for the first time. Bobby came and was there to set up for our rehearsal as we requested, and gave good direction as well as worked efficiently with our wedding coordinator and officiant. We would truly recommend your services to anyone who asks because you know exactly what you are doing and we had a blast. Thank you Bobby!

Hey DJ™'s reply:

That's true, your wedding was super fun! Thank you so much for having me as YOUR wedding DJ in a world full of DJs, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

-Hey DJ Bobby

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ford's Colony Country Club Ford's Colony Country Club Country Club Weddings

Thanks so much Bobby!! We love working with you!! All of our brides can't say enough amazing things about you!

Bryan Myhr Photography Bryan Myhr Photography Wedding Photographers

Hey DJ brings the energy and sound to get your guests on the dance floor and having a great time. He is a consummate professional, cuts no corners and takes the time to make every couple's event a total success. As a photographer, I know it's going to be a good one when he's there.

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

Bobby is AWESOME to work with! Throughout the planning process he offers constructive ideas to add to the timeline, he is one heck of a team player throughout the big day, and if you have to throw the timeline out the window he was quick on his feet. This guy has years of experience and technical know-how to get the job done, but it's his personality that you want - hire him ASAP before the date gets booked!

3341 Fayette Dr Virginia Beach, 23456