34 Crestline Drive, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number

About Hersh Productions

Hello there Brides and Grooms to be! It's the most romantic day of your lives. Make sure your music of choice is played by a seasoned professional. I've been in the DJ business for over 40 years as a hobby, and have been doing Weddings for over 35 years. I meet with each and every client, find out what they want (and don't want) and then deliver it! I have a complete portable and professional JBL Powered system complete with lighting to help with the mood. I am proud to be on the referral lists of some of the most respected Saratoga area establishments. i.e., Longfellows Inn, Holiday Inn, Gideon Putnam, Vista at Van Patten Golf Course, Allerdice Rental.

To get more information about myself and my DJ services, please send me a message, and I'll be happy to email over my E-Press kit, complete with attachments (sample song list, wedding questionnaire, complete bio, testimonials, photos, and a link to my facebook page)

• Saratoga Sound DJ

18 Reviews for Hersh Productions

• Dominique

Dominique Pallotolo · Married on 11/02/2019

So much fun!

Every single wedding guest complimented us on our DJ. Everyone danced ALL night. My husband and I are very big music people, our first dance was not a popular song and we had requested so many unique songs. Mark had no problem finding these songs and playing them at our wedding. He was so responsive through email and phone. Mark was great with my small last minute requests. He was so accommodating, making sure he had everything we needed for the ceremony and the reception. If your looking for a DJ that you can hire and know will make your wedding day special, Hersh Productions is the right company for you. We are so happy! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many Thanks Dominique! What a fun wedding that was! Congrats to you and Josh! You're such a sweet couple. I wish you two all the best. -Mark

Stephanie Potwin · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful!

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Mark. Our photographer, Paul Saunders, recommended him because our search for a reasonably priced DJ that did a fantastic job seemed impossible. Mark was great at taking the list of songs we gave him and incorporating them into his playlist but also paying attention to what the guests were dancing to. He even made the young children feel welcome to the dance floor by playing “Baby Shark” during the cocktail hour. Both mine and my husband’s families found his inclusiveness of the children refreshing. Mark strived to strike a balance between the necessary announcements and keeping people moving on the dance floor, he didn’t make it about himself. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie! It was truly my pleasure to have been a part of your special day! I wish you and Duncan all of the best for a happy life together!! Cheers! -Mark
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2019

Ally Schaefer

Mark was incredible at my wedding on 6/8/19. He was professional, personable, and kept the party going. We had last minute changes and Mark rolled with them all, helping keep the night together the way we hoped for! Leading up to the wedding, Mark asked lots of questions to make sure he knew us well and knew the type of music we enjoy as well as exactly how we wanted the day to go. Mark has a lot of experience and it shows! I was nervous about picking a DJ because music is so important to me and such a big part of weddings, and cannot day enough about how pleased we were with having Mark as our DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Ally for the very kind words! It really was a blast!! I was honored to be a part of such a special day! Truly my pleasure!
    Wishing you and Kurt a very happy life together! Have a great Summer! -Mark

Hersh Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Erin Malcolm Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark was a lot of fun to work with at a recent Fort William Henry wedding. He had the dance floor rocking all night, played right til the very end, and the guests were still looking for more! He balances his songs and interactions with guests quite well; never talking too much and taking time away from the music. I'd welcome the opportunity to work with Mark Hersh again!!

• Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Mark. He is such a gentleman and wonderful entertainer. He doesn't take the limelight like some Dj's, but has just the right amount of chit chat to keep a party going without taking over and being the center of attention. Plays awesome music that all ages will love plus always has the dance floor packed until the end!! Just on the Lac Du St Sacrament with Mark and I swear the boat was rocking everyone was having such a fun time on the dance floor!!

• Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Weddings

Having worked with Mark Hersh of Hersh Productions for several years, I can guarantee that any group lucky enough to have him as their DJ will have a great experience! He's a fantastic entertainer and he always knows how to get a crowd onto the dance floor. I've worked with brides who have changed their wedding dates based upon Mark's availability - he is that in demand and has a very loyal following!!

• 34 Crestline Drive Ballston Spa, 12020 See on map
    Location of (Hersh Productions)