34 Crestline Drive, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number

About Hersh Productions

Hello there Brides and Grooms to be! It's the most romantic day of your lives. Make sure your music of choice is played by a seasoned professional. I've been in the DJ business for over 40 years as a hobby, and have been doing Weddings for over 35 years. I meet with each and every client, find out what they want (and don't want) and then deliver it! I have a complete portable and professional JBL Powered system complete with lighting to help with the mood. I am proud to be on the referral lists of some of the most respected Saratoga area establishments. i.e., Longfellows Inn, Holiday Inn, Gideon Putnam, Vista at Van Patten Golf Course, Allerdice Rental.

To get more information about myself and my DJ services, please send me a message, and I'll be happy to email over my E-Press kit, complete with attachments (sample song list, wedding questionnaire, complete bio, testimonials, photos, and a link to my facebook page)

cd3132a9e04ae52b 1496636551983 18766550101549471197774155920605821582416572o

16 Reviews for Hersh Productions

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2019

Ally Schaefer

Mark was incredible at my wedding on 6/8/19. He was professional, personable, and kept the party going. We had last minute changes and Mark rolled with them all, helping keep the night together the way we hoped for! Leading up to the wedding, Mark asked lots of questions to make sure he knew us well and knew the type of music we enjoy as well as exactly how we wanted the day to go. Mark has a lot of experience and it shows! I was nervous about picking a DJ because music is so important to me and such a big part of weddings, and cannot day enough about how pleased we were with having Mark as our DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Ally for the very kind words! It really was a blast!! I was honored to be a part of such a special day! Truly my pleasure!
    Wishing you and Kurt a very happy life together! Have a great Summer! -Mark

Marissa · Married on 04/25/2019

Look no further

Mark Hersh was perfect for our wedding day! He had great ways of getting everyone out on the dance floor and was just awesome to work with! even with a flustered bride! thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hersh Productions's reply:

Many thanks Marissa! What a great time it was!! I was honored to be a part of your day! All the best to you and your hubby!!

Codey Staulters · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ Around!!!!

Mark has been the go to DJ for any family event or special occasion for as long as I can remember. Best selection of music and is super easy to work with. Would recommend him to any body who is looking for DJ services.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hersh Productions's reply:

Thanks Codey! And of course, for decades, your family has been the go-to family to have an awesome time! :-) Wishing you and Courtney all the best!

Hersh Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Erin Malcolm Photography
    Erin Malcolm Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark was a lot of fun to work with at a recent Fort William Henry wedding. He had the dance floor rocking all night, played right til the very end, and the guests were still looking for more! He balances his songs and interactions with guests quite well; never talking too much and taking time away from the music. I'd welcome the opportunity to work with Mark Hersh again!!

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Mark. He is such a gentleman and wonderful entertainer. He doesn't take the limelight like some Dj's, but has just the right amount of chit chat to keep a party going without taking over and being the center of attention. Plays awesome music that all ages will love plus always has the dance floor packed until the end!! Just on the Lac Du St Sacrament with Mark and I swear the boat was rocking everyone was having such a fun time on the dance floor!!

• Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
    Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Weddings

Having worked with Mark Hersh of Hersh Productions for several years, I can guarantee that any group lucky enough to have him as their DJ will have a great experience! He's a fantastic entertainer and he always knows how to get a crowd onto the dance floor. I've worked with brides who have changed their wedding dates based upon Mark's availability - he is that in demand and has a very loyal following!!

• 34 Crestline Drive Ballston Spa, 12020 See on map