Vale, NC 28168 Map · Phone number

26 Reviews for Herr Fresh Flowers

• Haddie

Haddie Winters · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful flowers!

Va and everyone else at Herr Flowers was so friendly, sweet, and kind. She asked good questions and really took the time to understand exactly what I wanted for my August wedding. She even sent me pictures of example arrangements a week ahead of time to make sure I liked it. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and even lasted another week and a half after the wedding! My bouquet was gorgeous. I asked for a small and simple one, since I'm pretty petite and didn't want to be completely hidden behind something giant and cascading. I was a little vague about what I wanted (Some white and green and maybe a little pink, I said) because I wasn't too particular and also didn't know a whole lot about flowers. "Whatever you think is pretty, I trust you," I told Va. I cried when I saw my bouquet. Just gorgeous. Someone went and picked everything up at the Charlotte Farmer's market the morning of the wedding (although they deliver for a fee as well) and it was just all a very easy no-stress process. The ceremony was outside with lots of natural greenery and plants, so all I ordered was centerpieces for the reception tables and my bouquet. It was such a fair price, I am so happy and grateful to them for the excellent job they did. (photos by @capturing splendor - Savannah Stringer)

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Graceannc

Graceann Faith Cox · Married on 04/06/2019

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱!

Here Flowers made my wedding day Perfect! I was very pleased with the value and professionalism of the company! Their work was beautiful! I was blown away by my bouquet!

Sent on 12/30/2019

DeMarqus · Married on 01/27/2018

We used Herr Fresh Flowers for our January wedding and they did an amazing job! I worked with Va who was the most patient and understanding person I’ve ever met! She really took the time to understand my relationship so she could add special touches to our bouquets/arrangements. She was super communicative and flexible - she allowed me to make changes to our florals the week of the wedding!! She also allowed my mom to come pick up the eucalyptus the day before the wedding so she could have it to set up the centerpieces. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and the flowers were so fresh! I still have a vase of flowers from the wedding on my counter and we’re two weeks past wedding day!!! If you are in search for a florist I would say stop looking and book Herr Fresh Flowers! Not only are the prices affordable, but Va will easily be one of the best vendors you will work with!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Award

• Vale, 28168 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Herr Fresh Flowers)