Hermosa Weddings and Events

350 Manhattan Avenue, New York, NY 10026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hermosa Weddings and Events

Hermosa Weddings and Events is a wedding planner for couples in the Gilroy, California area. This planner, Christina, has more than 21 years of experience when it comes to planning and coordinating social events. She particularly loves working on themed weddings and occasions where she can flex her creativity and put her mind to the test.

Experience
Christina is certified in planning events and event design. She loves working with couples of all backgrounds, no matter their race or sexual orientation. Couples can even work with this planner in Spanish, as she speaks the language. When planning themed weddings, she does all of her research into the theme or topic, and really uses the opportunity to let her geekiness show.

Working as the solo planner for Hermosa Weddings and Events, couples can be sure that all services will be geared toward their best interest when they choose Christina. She can help couples with civil, cultural, destination, military, non-religious and religious weddings. She can even help couples with an elopement. No matter what level of planning couples are looking for, Christina is there to help. She offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Her other services include:

• Budget analysis

Destination Wedding in Tuscany
Destination Wedding in Tuscany

3 Reviews for Hermosa Weddings and Events

Allison Deng · Married on 06/03/2018

Cristina is super nice and quick response person when we send inquiry to her.
    We had no idea how to do with reception and she gave us lot of creative ideas for our wedding reception within budget.
    She's really professional and careful for details and we will recommend her to all my friends who needs wedding planner in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hermosa Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was great working with you two!

Rubi · Married on 05/19/2018

Picture perfect just as I would have imagined

Sent on 06/08/2018

Hermosa Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Rubi! It was my pleasure for sure!

Adriana · Married on 01/28/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Cristina on my wedding. She was highly referred by my photographer. Cristina is crazy about details which we all know how important they are. Even the smallest details were so important to her. My wedding rehearsal + my wedding day were perfect because of Cristina!! I can't recommend her services enough. Great job. We were very happy with your services

Sent on 09/25/2017

Hermosa Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Adriana! I loved working with you two!

Hermosa Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hermosa Weddings and Events 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Corinna Rose Photography
    Corinna Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Cristina was an amazing experience! She is the most organized individual I have ever met with the sweetest personality. I had the pleasure of working with her on some bridal portraits in San Francisco recently- and myself and the team relied heavily on her for her logistic coordinations, communication, and styling skills. She always replied extremely quick to any questions I had and really put her all into ensuring our project together was a priority and a success. I seriously don't know what we would've done without her. Thank you, Cristina!

• Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals
    Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

I recently had the pleasure of collaborating with Cristina, Hermosa Wedding and Events on several styled photo sessions. True to her word, professional individual, organized and cares about her customer. I highly recommend Cristina to plan for your Wedding and any event you have. You will not regret it. Cathy Montante, Owner, Certified Bridal Consultant, Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique, and Bridals, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921, www.collezionefortuna.com

• 350 Manhattan Avenue New York, NY, 10026 See on map