13355 N HWY 183 #933, Austin, TX 78750 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Here to Help!

Experienced! Inspired! Here to Help!

From lavish weddings to intimate soirees, our certified planners are here to help you every step of the way. Because of our twenty year tenure in the Austin and Hill Country event industry, we are well equipped to cater to whatever event needs you may have from design and decor to simply managing your wedding on the big day. Did you know that Austin is a top ten wedding destination location in the USA? Over half of our clients live somewhere other than Austin so we specialize in planning via phone and email and getting things done on your behalf.

In addition to event planning, the owner Michelle Bromley, PWC instructs up-and-coming event professionals through local certification courses which keeps her up on the trends and strategies and all things wedding. Michelle also is a preferred planner and frequently consults with new and established venues in Austin and the surrounding Hill Country.

Although we have packages in place for full service or just coordination and management, we realize that not every couple needs the same help. We can customize a package for your needs or you can select from our a la carte services. Any way you look at it, we are experienced, inspired and Here to Help!

Follow Here to Help! on

JanBE2
fountainlitbyILIOS
563ceremonyarea

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Here to Help!

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle is the best!!! She went above and beyond to bring my dream wedding to life! There are ups and downs in wedding planning but she stuck with us through it all. She was responsive, available and attentive throughout the entire planning process, but what truly impressed us the most was the detailed vendor timeline/schedule she created before the big day. My vendors were raving about it! It was color-coded and everyone knew where to be when and what to expect. THANK YOU for making my vision a reality!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

Hiring Michelle was the best decision we made! I have told all of my friends, when the time comes to plan a wedding, don’t walk but RUN to Michelle. She is simply the BEST! She went above and beyond! Extremely organized and always prompt to return my emails, texts, and phone calls. She’s very personable, easy to talk to, and patient with my millions of questions. Another wonderful thing about Michelle is her knowledge of good vendors here in Austin. She directed us to some of the best and we couldn’t be happier! Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Michelle! We couldn’t have made it through this whole process without her!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Here to Help!'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Angela! I've enjoyed meeting with you throughout the process to help you plan Kaylie's wedding and can't wait for wedding day!

Chrissy · Married on 04/08/2017

Michelle from Here to Help was amazing to work with. Our wedding was April 8th 2017. Starting out we had already picked our wedding venue and caterer and I thought I was so on top of it. Yeah right… There are lots of other things that go into having the wedding of your dreams. Michelle was very helpful in providing vendors referrals for the rest of our needs and most importantly making sure I had a checklist of things that needed to be done. When I reached out to those vendors and gave my feedback she was on top of it with weeding out the ones that weren’t right for me or didn’t get the overall concept of what I was envisioning. I was so overwhelmed with all the choices and couldn’t find pictures on pinterest or other websites that showed what I really wanted. Michelle came with me to a couple of vendor appts and was instrumental on verbalizing to the vendors what I was really wanting on wedding day. She helped me settle on a flower vendor, rental company, photographer, etc. Michelle took the time to really work with me as I was in Dallas and we got married in Austin. I was really busy with work at the time and I must admit I was a little bit of a procrastinator with the wedding decisions. Thankfully, I had Michelle and my awesome fiancé who she also worked really well with. He was in charge of the food and the booze… They had many discussions over those details. Communication was great. Email, texting and reminders were helpful to make sure I was on time with the important decisions or I would lose out on the vendors that I really wanted to work with. When it finally came to the big day Michelle was even more amazing! She went above and beyond with facilitating the things that needed to be done. Including lending me supplies, helping someone with split pants, booze order being off, packing things up and helping rearrange pick-up for things we left behind. She handled everything! I highly recommend her because she truly was there to help my day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Here to Help! FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Michelle is truly a pleasure to work with, and she will work tirelessly to make sure your day is fantastic.

• Arbor Pointe Event Centre
    Arbor Pointe Event Centre Banquet Halls

We love having our brides under the care and concern of Michelle. She is not only knowledgeable of the wedding industry and vendors, but she personally works with her clients to design their event and follows through to the end. You will truly enjoy working with her.

• Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine
    Cynthia's Manhattan Limousine Wedding Limos

Great Service and very professional.

• 13355 N HWY 183 #933 Austin, 78750 See on map